Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > NASCAR & Stock Car Racing

Old 25 Apr 2022, 10:48 (Ref:4107972)   #151
rustyfan
Veteran

Sweden
rustyfan should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridrustyfan should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Great race. Refreshing to see a superspeedway race go the distance without a last lap anticlimax.
Old 9 May 2022, 03:12 (Ref:4109315)   #152
rustyfan
Veteran

Sweden
rustyfan should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridrustyfan should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Joey "Chicken Poo Move" Logano strikes again. Even worse he used the light touch from the restart as his excuse to blatantly take Byron out.

I sure hope Byron does NOT be the "bigger man" and make sure to retaliate in the future.

Can't wait for the day Logano retires, he's trash pure and simple.
Old 9 May 2022, 12:30 (Ref:4109390)   #153
Alfisti
Veteran

England
North Yorkshire, England
Alfisti has a real shot at the podium!Alfisti has a real shot at the podium!Alfisti has a real shot at the podium!Alfisti has a real shot at the podium!Alfisti has a real shot at the podium!
What we need is Matt Kenseth to come back and remind Mr Chicken $h1t Logano that actions have consequences.

From my view point the Cup race was the worst of the three this weekend. Racing was much more interesting in Truck and xfinity. Sick of seeing this crappy new suspension fold up on the Cup cars too - I get Brad's car and Kyle's were going at a fair old lick but I would reckon that accident last year they both would have been able to continue after a trip to pit road.
Old 9 May 2022, 14:03 (Ref:4109404)   #154
NaBUru38
Veteran

Uruguay
Las Canteras, Uruguay
NaBUru38 has a real shot at the championship!NaBUru38 has a real shot at the championship!NaBUru38 has a real shot at the championship!NaBUru38 has a real shot at the championship!NaBUru38 has a real shot at the championship!
"Rubbin is racin! Have at it boys!"