Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: FlagMarshal.com MarshalsGuide.com Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Racing Talk > Marshals Forum

Old 18 Apr 2015, 19:54 (Ref:3528585)   #1
John.Francis
Rookie

John.Francis should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
** Stupid Postchief **

Yep, that's right, there is a hopeless Post Chief at Oulton Park.....

ME!

Somehow I seem to have managed to put somebody's Marshaling Record Book in somebody else's Marshals' Licence Wallet and at the end of play there were not enough record books to go round.

The day was Saturday 18th April, the post Avenue.

If you were there, or know somebody who was, please can you get them to check if you have Jodie's Record Book?

Thank you for that and there is a reward of a full breakfast in the Chequers on 16th May.

Thank you!

Last edited by John.Francis; 18 Apr 2015 at 20:00. Reason: Always best to be polite!
Old 18 Apr 2015, 20:45 (Ref:3528590)   #2
Mike 'Bean' Broadbent
Racer

Scotland
Crewe
Mike 'Bean' Broadbent should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Chef One born every minute!

Ah well John, happens to us all!
On another note, I wanted to say thank you to the excellent team I had the pleasure of working with today at Old Hall. Plenty to do, and some excellent racing.
Overall, great team work from all and sunshine to boot. What else did we want?
Old 19 Apr 2015, 09:50 (Ref:3528835)   #3
Woolley
Race Official
Veteran

England
Wolverhampton, England
Woolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Diverting the subject a little, but since it's the same meeting:

What a brilliant day's racing. I looooove Mini racing! Fairly keen on Fosters circuit too. First time in several years I've been to a meeting on that layout and first time I've been at that end of the circuit to see it in use. A lot of fun was had by all.
Old 19 Apr 2015, 14:02 (Ref:3528889)   #4
Gordon Knight
Racer

England
Monton, Eccles, Manchester
Gordon Knight should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike 'Bean' Broadbent View Post
Ah well John, happens to us all!
On another note, I wanted to say thank you to the excellent team I had the pleasure of working with today at Old Hall. Plenty to do, and some excellent racing.
Overall, great team work from all and sunshine to boot. What else did we want?
As I shared the post chief duties with Mike at OldHall yesterday I would like to echo his sentiments and thanks to the whole team for a cracking day's marshalling.
Regards
Gordon
Old 20 Apr 2015, 11:19 (Ref:3529261)   #5
Steve Milward
Racer

United Kingdom
Liverpool
Steve Milward should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
As Chief Observer on the day and having a somewhat privileged position in Race Control, the efficiency, reporting and handling of incidents was superb by all marshals at all levels and was regularly praised by the CoC.

Thanks to everyone who volunteered and helped in what was a very tight timetable, due to your efforts we managed to finish early
Old 21 Apr 2015, 06:46 (Ref:3529582)   #6
drewchef
Rookie

England
Huddersfield
drewchef should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Excellent day.
I guess the fact that recovery teams didn't have to trail up to Island and Shell and everything was cleared up on the more compact Fosters circuit kept the timetable together.