Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Overdrive BTCC Diecast Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > General Forums > Armchair Enthusiast

Old 19 Jul 2008, 14:14 (Ref:2253912)   #1
hyphen
Rookie

hyphen should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
buying vintage F1 merch new

I'm looking to purchase some Jordan F1 yellow "Buzzin Hornets" shirts. It seems to be quite difficult to find this stuff now. any hints? Will I have to wait until my next track visit?
_h
Old 19 Jul 2008, 18:52 (Ref:2254028)   #2
JamesRamone
Veteran

England
Just outside Leeds, West Yorkshire
JamesRamone should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Ebay is your best bet i'd say

Down F0rce: "More than a few, but the strangest one was when Jos Verstappen and Enrique Bernoldi scored a one-two for Arrows and were apparantly so impressed by each other's driving, they sang "Wind Beneath My Wings" to each other in the press conference."

Brilliant
Old 20 Jul 2008, 12:00 (Ref:2254494)   #3
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Definitely Ebay. If you're registered you can post in the "Want it Now" section......
Old 21 Jul 2008, 16:16 (Ref:2255362)   #4
Truckosaurus
Veteran

England
North Hampshire
Truckosaurus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTruckosaurus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTruckosaurus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTruckosaurus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
I gave my 'Buzzin Hornet' polo shirt to the local homeless shelter. If I'd known I could have cleaned off the stains and punted it out on eBay I might not have bothered....
Old 26 Jul 2008, 15:01 (Ref:2258167)   #5
Graz
Veteran

Ireland
Graz should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridGraz should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridGraz should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridGraz should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by hyphen
I'm looking to purchase some Jordan F1 yellow "Buzzin Hornets" shirts. It seems to be quite difficult to find this stuff now. any hints? Will I have to wait until my next track visit?
_h
Probably a bit of a long shot but maybe try the link below. These guys have shops here in Ireland but also run a stall in Mondello Park race circuit where I have seen old racing merchandise for sale. Pop off a question to them and see what they come back with.

http://www.marksmodels.com/contact/
Old 26 Jul 2008, 15:27 (Ref:2258178)   #6
mountainstar
Veteran

United States
mountainstar should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridmountainstar should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridmountainstar should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
I believe it was Bob Salisbury racing that got hold of a lot of Jordan stuff a number of years ago including shirts and was selling it off.