Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 15 Sep 2021, 14:59 (Ref:4074093)   #11
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by peebee2 View Post
Thanks. Some of the people who own the 83% of Aston Martin that Stroll doesn’t own might take issue with the naivety that “It”s ALL Stroll and Friends money.”

The team has nothing to do with Aston Martin. It’s the same team as last year with new sponsor signage over the door.
but isnt Stroll also the Executive Chairman ie the top executive of AM?

he clearly doesnt treat RacingPoint and AM at arms length as seen by both the sponsorship agreement between the two (i dont know the terms but i suspect they are more then favourable because of this connection) and that his own son drives for the team. this is for the tax man to decide but i dont see how these corps can be viewed as anything other then related.

the technical term for this would be linked or associated corporations.

a parent has two children...yes these children are separate entities but the parent is still the person in charge of both of them right? cause thats what the tax man believes.

or f1 examples, the RP and AM situation is different to that of John Elkhan Ferrari CEO and his relationship with their sponsors. he doesnt have a seat on the Altira Group board and while he or his agent can treat with them they dont get to decide the internal workings of their sponsor.

or take John Malone who owns Liberty Global and Liberty Media...one of those corps technically owns F1 but the more accurate description would be that the Chairman of both of those corps ( John Malone) owns and controls F1.

imo this is just a function of how modern business is conducted.