Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > NASCAR & Stock Car Racing

Old 24 Oct 2007, 18:05 (Ref:2050446)   #26
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Franchitti is to make his Busch debut at Memphis this weekend at the wheel of the #42.

JPM did the same last year and finished just out of the top ten, so where better for Dario to have his first crack at it?
Old 24 Oct 2007, 18:16 (Ref:2050458)   #27
ThePenguin
Veteran

United States
United States
ThePenguin should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Is Franchitti going to finish off the Busch season in the 42? Or will we see A.J. in the 42 again?
Old 24 Oct 2007, 18:18 (Ref:2050460)   #28
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I am unsure, the story I read did not say whether or not he would be. But my guess is Dario will finish the season in the 42 as AJ was not designated to do the whole of the rest of the season and, let's face it, time is running out for the 500 in February.
Old 26 Oct 2007, 19:27 (Ref:2052289)   #29
Down F0rce
Veteran

Scotland
Aberdeenshire, Scotland
Down F0rce should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridDown F0rce should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridDown F0rce should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridDown F0rce should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Sort of off topic but sort of on - but can you still watch Busch races on NASCAR.com? I want to watch this one.
Old 26 Oct 2007, 19:29 (Ref:2052291)   #30
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

I think you should be able to yes.

Others are more in the know than me on this though.
Old 26 Oct 2007, 19:34 (Ref:2052296)   #31
muggle not
Veteran

United States
North Carolina, U.S.
muggle not should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridmuggle not should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazza
http://www.crash.net/news_view~cid~2~id~155308.htm

Dibs on how long it takes him to win a race?
Prediction......Dario will not win a Cup race in 2008.
JPM may win 1 or even 2 races in 2008 but will still fall out of the top 12 in points.
Old 26 Oct 2007, 19:36 (Ref:2052297)   #32
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

JPM will be top 12 in 2009 or 2010.

Personally, whilst I think Dario is a great addition to the team, I don't see him acquitting himself quite as quickly as JPM has but you never know!
Old 26 Oct 2007, 20:33 (Ref:2052342)   #33
FIRE
Race Official
Veteran

Netherlands
FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Down F0rce
Sort of off topic but sort of on - but can you still watch Busch races on NASCAR.com? I want to watch this one.
Yes:
http://www.nascar.com/promos/busch/r...eam/index.html
Old 26 Oct 2007, 20:41 (Ref:2052347)   #34
Down F0rce
Veteran

Scotland
Aberdeenshire, Scotland
Down F0rce should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridDown F0rce should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridDown F0rce should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridDown F0rce should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Hooray! Thanks.
Old 27 Oct 2007, 14:27 (Ref:2052676)   #35
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Dario has run fifth and fourth in the two practice sessions so far.