Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Old 3 Jun 2020, 12:37 (Ref:3979971)   #251
VIVA GT
Veteran

England
Leicestershire
VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!
^^ Thank you, and I agree.
Old 3 Jun 2020, 12:42 (Ref:3979972)   #252
Roninho
Racer

Roninho should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by S griffin View Post
I don’t think they have any idea how to run a company, even online. It seems all they care about is good PR for themselves. Is it any surprise they haven’t listed which retailers they are in? Do any retailers want to be associated with them?

It seems they are reduced to having to sell their products online to get anywhere. Fair play if you want to try marketing your own energy drink, but it’s hardly like there’s a shortage of those around at this time. And having a holier that thou attitude really doesn’t help matters either. Especially if you don’t produce the results
I think they did a great job selling a story to investors who funded all this nonsense. I mean I would be surprised if not at least $10 millions has been spend, partly to Haas and the rest blown away on stupid stuff.
Either they found investors willing to put money in Rich Energy, or it is a much shadier background, but i don't see the guys behind rich energy blowing their personal money on F1 etc.
Old 3 Jun 2020, 13:31 (Ref:3979981)   #253
S griffin
Veteran

S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!
I’m glad Williams have taken a stand against Rich Energy. Hopefully they will find a better sponsor than them to help keep the team running. Especially as beggars can’t be choosers
Old 3 Jun 2020, 15:02 (Ref:3979995)   #254
peebee2
Veteran

peebee2 User had had their licence endorsedpeebee2 User had had their licence endorsed
Eh, how have Williams taken a stand?

Rich turned them down.
Old 3 Jun 2020, 15:40 (Ref:3980004)   #255
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by peebee2 View Post
Through one of their (freelance) pr consultants.
Old 3 Jun 2020, 21:52 (Ref:3980057)   #256
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:

Rich turned them down.
Yeah, doubt that happened. Anything positive spin for him was likely bull excrement.
Old 5 Jun 2020, 14:05 (Ref:3980333)   #257
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
https://twitter.com/weareRichEnergy/...932780032?s=19
Old 5 Jun 2020, 14:09 (Ref:3980335)   #258
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by crmalcolm View Post
They are working their way down the ladder. They started at the top with F1. I predict that next year they will be sponsoring some type of Scalextric racing team.

Richard
Old 5 Jun 2020, 14:16 (Ref:3980337)   #259
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard Casto View Post
They are working their way down the ladder. They started at the top with F1. I predict that next year they will be sponsoring some type of Scalextric racing team.

Richard
Is Scalextric still popular?
Old 5 Jun 2020, 14:49 (Ref:3980345)   #260
S griffin
Veteran

S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!
I wouldn’t mind having a Scalextric set at this time. I could do with one of those. Might look into that if I get time
Old 6 Jun 2020, 20:27 (Ref:3980544)   #261
greentrumpet
Racer

greentrumpet should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridgreentrumpet should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
My daughters is in the loft, one careful owner!
Old 6 Jun 2020, 20:46 (Ref:3980545)   #262
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
They or their drink are not coming near my Scalextric.
Old 6 Jun 2020, 20:50 (Ref:3980547)   #263
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam43 View Post
They or their drink are not coming near my Scalextric.
I should think not.
Old 6 Jun 2020, 21:06 (Ref:3980551)   #264
peebee2
Veteran

peebee2 User had had their licence endorsedpeebee2 User had had their licence endorsed
What drink?
Old 6 Jun 2020, 21:25 (Ref:3980554)   #265
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
Quote:
What drink?
Rich Energy.
Old 6 Jun 2020, 21:27 (Ref:3980555)   #266
peebee2
Veteran

I know, but not sure it actually exists...
Old 6 Jun 2020, 21:38 (Ref:3980562)   #267
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
Quote:
I know, but not sure it actually exists...
You can buy it on ebay.
Old 6 Jun 2020, 21:42 (Ref:3980563)   #268
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
You can also buy Scalextric on ebay - far more sensible. Tastier too, I suspect.
Old 6 Jun 2020, 21:45 (Ref:3980564)   #269
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
I bought a Scalextric car off ebay a few years ago.
Old 6 Jun 2020, 21:52 (Ref:3980571)   #270
alan1302
Racer

England
Doncaster, UK
alan1302 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by bjohnsonsmith View Post
Is Scalextric still popular?
Depends what you class as popular - but they still exist and still have new cars and track
Old 6 Jun 2020, 21:55 (Ref:3980573)   #271
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
Quote:
Originally Posted by alan1302 View Post
Depends what you class as popular - but they still exist and still have new cars and track
Does it sell well?
Old 6 Jun 2020, 23:22 (Ref:3980581)   #272
peebee2
Veteran

Quote:
You can buy it on ebay.
Sorry, I forgot (twice) that irony is a British thing.
Old 6 Jun 2020, 23:25 (Ref:3980582)   #273
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
Quote:
And Amazon.
Old 6 Jun 2020, 23:34 (Ref:3980583)   #274
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Quote:
And Amazon.
Old 7 Jun 2020, 06:22 (Ref:3980648)   #275
VIVA GT
Veteran

England
Leicestershire
VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Quote:
And Amazon.
I thought that Amazon was originally started in America?