Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One > Predictions Contest & Fun

Old 30 Sep 2007, 14:50 (Ref:2026944)   #1
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
2007 F1 predictions competition round 15, Japan - RESULTS!

A race such as the one we have just been subjected to is always a recipe for pathetic scores. And so it proved.

This weeks winners, with a feeble score of 8 points, are alleged partners in crime Knowlesy and pottiella (first win in second attempt) and supermagnet, who picks up his/her second win.

It looks like some may have fallen away a fair bit from the leaders now and may have to gamble in the final two rounds. With more weather like we had at Fuji, that may just be the ticket to win this thing!

Sutil may yet lose his point to Liuzzi if Toro Rosso appeal successfully, doubtful. This would only affect one man, MrTTraces, who would stand to lose two points. I do hope not as anyone who picks Sutil and gains points from it deserves the overall championship!

8 points
Knowlesy
pottiella
supermagnet

7 points
esorniloc
Peter Mallett
NAC
Mekola
maltafan
gts300

6 points
Chiefy
Gerben24
SALEEN S7R
MrTTraces
Pro Racer
BootsOntheSide
Thorstone
Ingsy
White flag man
ralf fan

5 points
ljakse
Pitstop
koper
Dylan14
Red Bulldog
devil racer nz
ScotsBrutesFan
Racer_kyle
T0MAT01
dazbaz_99
Radex
touringlegend
senna12
Fish_Flake
gti5notrkt
Last2LiftOff
Boxy

4 points (Vettel)
chunterer
Notso Swift
alonso11

We swiftly move onto the Chinese GP next week, the entry thread is already up and running so don't miss out!

Thanks for entering!
Old 30 Sep 2007, 18:07 (Ref:2027147)   #2
Fish_Flake
Veteran

Georgia
The Foothills of North Georgia
Fish_Flake should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridFish_Flake should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridFish_Flake should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
I got one thing right this time around: I knew Fernando Alonso wasn't going to finish the race. Unfortunately, many of the drivers I put in his place didn't, either.
Old 1 Oct 2007, 09:51 (Ref:2027698)   #3
chunterer
Race Official
Veteran

chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!
Truly dreadful......

....Not you Knowlesy, your work is excellent as ever!!

4 points??!!! What a time to chalk up my worst score of the season, surely i'm in for a major talking to from the team manager!!!!
Old 1 Oct 2007, 14:53 (Ref:2027962)   #4
MonkeyDeath
Rookie

England
Southampton, hampshire
MonkeyDeath should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
just saw later entry

Last edited by MonkeyDeath; 1 Oct 2007 at 14:56.
Old 2 Oct 2007, 00:32 (Ref:2028443)   #5
Notso Swift
Veteran

United Nations
37deg 46'52.36" S 144deg 59' 01.83"E
Notso Swift should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
winning the last race to last this one, nuff said!
Old 3 Oct 2007, 12:17 (Ref:2029826)   #6
MrTTraces
Veteran

Zimbabwe
A place where the coffee is cold!
MrTTraces should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
T'was a bit of a gamble but hey if i lose 2 points I lose 2 points.

Its the taking part that counts!

Right time to put the names in the tombola again and pick my predictions for china.