Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Old 30 Aug 2020, 13:52 (Ref:3998896)   #51
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Indeed.

Back to the race, TP should spend more time copying Merc's strategy.
Old 30 Aug 2020, 13:53 (Ref:3998897)   #52
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Entertaining racing in he mid field. Especially the Ferraris.
Old 30 Aug 2020, 13:55 (Ref:3998898)   #53
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Gasly vs Ric is shaping up nicely
Old 30 Aug 2020, 13:55 (Ref:3998899)   #54
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
Maybe not lol.
Old 30 Aug 2020, 13:56 (Ref:3998900)   #55
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Looks like stopping was the right call...
Old 30 Aug 2020, 14:01 (Ref:3998901)   #56
ASCII Man
Veteran

ASCII Man should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridASCII Man should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridASCII Man should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridASCII Man should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
"We agreed not to do that to eachother" concerns me a little more.
Old 30 Aug 2020, 14:03 (Ref:3998902)   #57
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Amazing fan on the big screen there.
Old 30 Aug 2020, 14:05 (Ref:3998903)   #58
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam43 View Post
Doing that famous Max Verstappen celebration there.
Old 30 Aug 2020, 14:05 (Ref:3998904)   #59
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
Quote:
Haha but confused though. Doing the shoey but for Max.

Or maybe smart as he seems to prefer life in 2018
Old 30 Aug 2020, 14:05 (Ref:3998905)   #60
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Drinking Red Bull out of a trainer.
Old 30 Aug 2020, 14:07 (Ref:3998906)   #61
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Ferrari radio comms are fast becoming my favourite thing.

"We'll tell you later"

"Dunno lol"

"We'll get back to you on the plan after the race"

Not even pretending to take the job seriously.
Old 30 Aug 2020, 14:09 (Ref:3998907)   #62
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Another lap, another Hamilton record.
Old 30 Aug 2020, 14:10 (Ref:3998908)   #63
ASCII Man
Veteran

ASCII Man should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridASCII Man should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridASCII Man should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridASCII Man should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
The plan being not talking **** about the team/car/strategy(?) on the radio.
Old 30 Aug 2020, 14:10 (Ref:3998909)   #64
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Show Perez!
Old 30 Aug 2020, 14:10 (Ref:3998910)   #65
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Hamilton's right rear end plate is cracked.
Old 30 Aug 2020, 14:11 (Ref:3998911)   #66
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knowlesy View Post
Another lap, another Hamilton record.
Old 30 Aug 2020, 14:11 (Ref:3998912)   #67
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
Perez closed that gap to ferrari remarkably quickly.
Old 30 Aug 2020, 14:11 (Ref:3998913)   #68
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASCII Man View Post
The plan being not talking **** about the team/car/strategy(?) on the radio.
True tbf, wouldn't want any of that sweet, sweet tactical genius leaking out.
Old 30 Aug 2020, 14:13 (Ref:3998914)   #69
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Ferrari need to quickly get to Plan E and crucially for them Plan F.
Old 30 Aug 2020, 14:16 (Ref:3998915)   #70
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Oh Seb.
Old 30 Aug 2020, 14:16 (Ref:3998916)   #71
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
Quote:
Ferrari need to quickly get to Plan E and crucially for them Plan F.
Maybe they can go through every plan in the alphabet, before the end of the race.
Old 30 Aug 2020, 14:20 (Ref:3998917)   #72
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Is Gasly deploying the oil slick power-up when he overtakes?
Old 30 Aug 2020, 14:20 (Ref:3998918)   #73
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
Haas cars running surprisingly clean.
Old 30 Aug 2020, 14:22 (Ref:3998919)   #74
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Leclerc up to 15th!
Old 30 Aug 2020, 14:24 (Ref:3998920)   #75
ASCII Man
Veteran

Quote:
Leclerc up to 15th!
He's shedding buckets of adrenaline in that car!