Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Clubmans Rallycross Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Other Motorsports > Rallying & Rallycross

Old 10 May 2010, 16:26 (Ref:2688046)   #26
AndyS
Veteran

England
N Yorks
AndyS should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I'm maybe being a bit harsh on the driving into people, as you rightly point out there's plenty of other culprits. Now I think about it, I can only think of one incident when he knocked Proctor off in the ERC last year, can't remember which round. Everybody else does that at least once a year and in such a high octane sport it's to be expected, all part of the fun!
Old 13 May 2010, 12:09 (Ref:2689726)   #27
chasing cars
Racer

chasing cars should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
No major problems with Liam driving into anyone at Kerlabo,though Jeanney may disagree! Had more of an issue with the tyre wall on the joker section in 1st heat, but the fact he kept going with damage & the bonnet up over the windscreen made him a star with the french crowd. He wasnt so popular though when he decided to do a power drift on the slowing down lap of the final, showering us all with rocks & stones!
Old 14 May 2010, 22:25 (Ref:2690603)   #28
1975DCS
Veteran

Netherlands
1975DCS should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
After seeing 3 Peugeots of Pailler I keep thinking how nice it would be to see one those Peugeots in the hands of Alamäki for a full ERC season. Because after all: Alamäki and Peugeot is a good combination...

Would be nice to see it in "historical" red with white roof (will never happen with the current tabacco ban), but for photoshoppers in our community...
Old 15 May 2010, 10:00 (Ref:2690785)   #29
chunder
Veteran

England
Stevenage
chunder should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridchunder should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridchunder should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Anyone know what is going with Mattit his year? Didnt he still buikld those honda's?

I see one has been in SRC events, but no Matti?
Old 15 May 2010, 10:18 (Ref:2690799)   #30
rx-guru
Veteran

European Union
Western Lower Rhine area of Germany
rx-guru should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by chunder View Post
Anyone know what is going with Mattit his year? Didnt he still buikld those honda's?

I see one has been in SRC events, but no Matti?
My Finnish friend Timo, who is also a friend of Matti, told me recently, that Matti in 2010 is concentrating on being the Honda team manager only, but is looking forward to do the Finnish ERC round at Kouvola with their Civic. The guy who took the car into the A final in round one of the FINC ist the son of the team owner.