Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > Predictions Competitions

Old 16 Jun 2003, 07:08 (Ref:632596)   #1
Fab
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

European Union
Hicksville...
Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!
Results of the Predictions contests !!!

Pole : TimNorthcut predicted 3:32,876, which is really close from the Kristensen pole (3:32,843) !!!

Overall : we have three winners with Paulzhino, Dretceterini and Smokey 6 liters

Number of laps : nobody found the 377 laps acomplished by the winner, but the closest choices were done by Garrett and Smokey 6 liters (again !!!)

And the first retirement : we have six winners who predicted that the Pagani Zonda were the first (official) retirement : Sean Crocket, Baan, Courage, PascalLM, Nordic and Cobra

Congratulations to all ! And especially to Smokey 6 Liters, who won in two categories of predictions...

And a special for TimNorthcut, for having been so close in the pole time prediction !

Thanks to all for your participation !
Old 16 Jun 2003, 08:35 (Ref:632662)   #2
pirenzo
Veteran

United Kingdom
London, UK
pirenzo should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridpirenzo should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridpirenzo should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Well done Tim, well done Garrett, Smokey 6 Litres, Paulzhino, Dretceterini, Sean, Baan, Courage, Pascal, Nordic and Cobra
Old 17 Jun 2003, 09:13 (Ref:633890)   #3
Smokey 6 litre
Veteran

England
The Total Perspective Vortex
Smokey 6 litre should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
yeah, thats good, especially as they were all complete guesses, and not even educated ones at that, we are the champions my friend, and we'll kepp onm fighting till the end....'head swells...unable to get through door to exit room'
do i win a prize?
Old 17 Jun 2003, 09:14 (Ref:633891)   #4
Cobra
Racer

Cobra should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Thank you Fab
Well done all!!
Old 17 Jun 2003, 18:15 (Ref:634629)   #5
Fab
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

European Union
Hicksville...
Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally posted by Smokey 6 litre
Do I win a prize?
Yes you do : the special 2004' Sangria by Javi !!!
Old 17 Jun 2003, 18:17 (Ref:634633)   #6
Tim Northcutt
Veteran

United States
Indianapolis
Tim Northcutt should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTim Northcutt should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTim Northcutt should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTim Northcutt should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
BTW...that "clinking" sound you heard in the distance at Noon on Saturday was me, in spirit, toasting all of you and wishing for a good race and good weather for you in La Sarthe...both of which you certainly got...

One American Open Wheel Series!
Old 17 Jun 2003, 18:21 (Ref:634637)   #7
Fab
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

European Union
Hicksville...
Quote:
Originally posted by Tim Northcutt
BTW...that "clinking" sound you heard in the distance at Noon on Saturday was me, in spirit, toasting all of you and wishing for a good race and good weather for you in La Sarthe...both of which you certainly got...
Confirmed !!! We applaused you for your performance in the pole contest (how do you do ? Crystal ball ?)
Old 17 Jun 2003, 19:24 (Ref:634740)   #8
bernard b
Veteran

European Union
France
bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!
please note:

one lap before, the prize was going to be mine, but the guy in the pit wall didn't know how to type Kristensen. Tom was so angry about it he made a fastest lap !

Attached Thumbnails
44.jpg  

Last edited by bernard b; 17 Jun 2003 at 19:25.
Old 17 Jun 2003, 19:36 (Ref:634757)   #9
Tim Northcutt
Veteran

United States
Indianapolis
Tim Northcutt should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTim Northcutt should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTim Northcutt should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTim Northcutt should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
I figured that the pole winner would knock about 2 seconds of his test day time in qualifying, and that although Herbert & co. are fast flyers, Kristensen seems to be the master in recent years at LM...

So it was a little bit of an educated guess, but a guess, nonetheless..

One American Open Wheel Series!
Old 17 Jun 2003, 19:38 (Ref:634764)   #10
kdr
Veteran

kdr should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridkdr should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
on the audi uk pitlane board as per bernards above was the simple message "bye bye"...!
Old 18 Jun 2003, 05:08 (Ref:635154)   #11
Fab
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

European Union
Hicksville...
Quote:
Originally posted by bernard b
please note:

one lap before, the prize was going to be mine, but the guy in the pit wall didn't know how to type Kristensen. Tom was so angry about it he made a fastest lap !

Well pointed !