Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > General Forums > Cool Sites

Old 2 May 2020, 07:10 (Ref:3974062)   #1
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Aysedasi's Le Mans Story 2019 - Just a Teaser

No, not the story yet, these things can't be rushed!

Just a bit of fun. For me, anyway. I threw it together in a couple of hours yesterday.

If you don't like the music, that's just too bad......

https://youtu.be/6Gx2pOdVQx4
Old 2 May 2020, 18:16 (Ref:3974147)   #2
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Old 3 May 2020, 06:40 (Ref:3974209)   #3
Dani Filth
Race Official
Veteran

Romania
Bucharest
Dani Filth should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDani Filth should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDani Filth should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
pretty sure the story would come before 202* race

Ciao Marco
Old 3 May 2020, 08:45 (Ref:3974213)   #4
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
It won't be long..... and yes, it'll be before the next race.....
Old 3 May 2020, 08:56 (Ref:3974220)   #5
S griffin
Veteran

S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!
I can tell you are already itching to do it again, hope it goes ahead this season
Old 3 May 2020, 09:08 (Ref:3974222)   #6
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Well, yes, that's true. But I guess what will be, will be.....
Old 3 May 2020, 12:16 (Ref:3974238)   #7
whitemr2
Veteran

Netherlands
Holland
whitemr2 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridwhitemr2 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridwhitemr2 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Watched most of it, loved it, a trip down memory lane. It also made me sad cause it ain't likely we can do this in 2020.
Old 3 May 2020, 12:20 (Ref:3974242)   #8
Le Vieux
Veteran

Le Vieux has a real shot at the podium!Le Vieux has a real shot at the podium!Le Vieux has a real shot at the podium!Le Vieux has a real shot at the podium!Le Vieux has a real shot at the podium!
Great stuff.

It should have been just six weeks today.......
Old 3 May 2020, 13:43 (Ref:3974257)   #9
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Quote:
Originally Posted by whitemr2 View Post
Watched most of it, loved it, a trip down memory lane. It also made me sad cause it ain't likely we can do this in 2020.
Did you see yourself in the grandstand?
Old 3 May 2020, 15:05 (Ref:3974267)   #10
whitemr2
Veteran

Netherlands
Holland
whitemr2 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridwhitemr2 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridwhitemr2 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Yes I did, but what am I doing I also notice my Umbrella, hmmmmm.
Old 3 May 2020, 15:21 (Ref:3974271)   #11
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
You seem quite excited about something!
Old 3 May 2020, 18:04 (Ref:3974298)   #12
whitemr2
Veteran

Netherlands
Holland
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
You seem quite excited about something!
I usually am the whole week.
Old 3 May 2020, 19:49 (Ref:3974309)   #13
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
That I can understand.....
Old 5 May 2020, 06:52 (Ref:3974557)   #14
Mike E
Veteran

Mike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Enjoyed that, thanks. I think I will have to watch it again around the middle of June...
Old 5 May 2020, 07:27 (Ref:3974564)   #15
S griffin
Veteran

S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!
I think plenty will be looking at some old Le Mans come June
Old 5 May 2020, 07:46 (Ref:3974568)   #16
Le Vieux
Veteran

Le Vieux has a real shot at the podium!Le Vieux has a real shot at the podium!Le Vieux has a real shot at the podium!Le Vieux has a real shot at the podium!Le Vieux has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by S griffin View Post
I think plenty will be looking at some old Le Mans come June

Who needs to wait until June?
Old 5 May 2020, 10:00 (Ref:3974590)   #17
S griffin
Veteran

True, my Uncle told me he used four consecutive weekends to watch last year’s Le Mans in full
Old 7 May 2020, 06:22 (Ref:3974853)   #18
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Very good Andrew, enjoyed that. nothing much cheerful around so good to have something that makes you smile
Old 8 May 2020, 07:41 (Ref:3975043)   #19
Dani Filth
Race Official
Veteran

Romania
Bucharest
Dani Filth should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDani Filth should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDani Filth should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Le Vieux View Post
Who needs to wait until June?
true that .. i'm watching 2009 Eurosport broadcast right now

Ciao Marco