Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Classic Cars Monthly Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Historic Racing & Motorsport History > Motorsport History

Old 18 Mar 2021, 17:00 (Ref:4041273)   #1
davidbuckden
Rookie

England
Kent, UK
davidbuckden should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Formula Pacific (New Zealand) 1980 - Andrea de Cesaris

Help please! I'm having trouble establishing with certainty, whether Andrea was run in January/February 1980 in New Zealand by, a) Team Tiga, or b) March Cars; any ideas please? Many thanks. Regards. David
Old 18 Mar 2021, 19:38 (Ref:4041335)   #2
Mike Harte
Veteran

United Kingdom
W. Yorkshire
Mike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
According to this website, he drove for March Cars sponsored by Marlboro (Philip Morris) - https://www.oldracingcars.com/result...hp?RaceID=Z80A
Old 18 Mar 2021, 20:07 (Ref:4041344)   #3
davidbuckden
Rookie

England
Kent, UK
davidbuckden should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Harte View Post
According to this website, he drove for March Cars sponsored by Marlboro (Philip Morris) - https://www.oldracingcars.com/result...hp?RaceID=Z80A
Thanks Mike for such a prompt response - I was aware of that source and doubted the information, as I'd never heard before of March Cars, - hence my query here. Indeed I have now received a confirmation that AdC was run in that series by the March manufacturing/sporting entity, 'March Engineering.' I am writing in-depth on the subject and need to ensure that all details are correct. Regards. David