Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

View Poll Results: Who do you think it is?
Max Verstappen 2 5.56%
Sergio Pérez 7 19.44%
Lewis Hamilton 0 0%
Valtteri Bottas 0 0%
Lando Norris 0 0%
Daniel Ricciardo 0 0%
Charles Leclerc 0 0%
Carlos Sainz 0 0%
Pierre Gasly 1 2.78%
Yuki Tsunoda 0 0%
Esteban Ocon 0 0%
Fernando Alonso 0 0%
Sebastian Vettel 26 72.22%
Lance Stroll 0 0%
Antonio Giovinazzi 0 0%
Kimi Räikkönen 0 0%
George Russell 0 0%
Nicholas Latifi 0 0%
Mick Schumacher 0 0%
Nikita Mazepin 0 0%
Voters: 36. You may not vote on this poll

Old 6 Jun 2021, 08:33 (Ref:4054807)   #1
Born Racer
Race Official
Veteran

Born Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Driver of the Grand Prix: Azerbaijan Grand Prix 2021

Who do you think it is?
Old 6 Jun 2021, 14:28 (Ref:4054917)   #2
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Vettee really did well. Kind of pulled a Perez really!
Old 6 Jun 2021, 14:29 (Ref:4054920)   #3
Greem
Veteran

United Kingdom
Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I'd have given it to Vettel apart from the fact that Perez played such a great team game and deserved the win. Could have been Gasly too TBH.
Old 6 Jun 2021, 14:30 (Ref:4054921)   #4
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Vettee.
Old 6 Jun 2021, 14:41 (Ref:4054932)   #5
FIRE
Race Official
Veteran

Netherlands
FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!
Vettel with Perez on his tail.
Old 6 Jun 2021, 14:55 (Ref:4054947)   #6
BTCC frog
Veteran

BTCC frog is going for a new world record!BTCC frog is going for a new world record!BTCC frog is going for a new world record!BTCC frog is going for a new world record!BTCC frog is going for a new world record!BTCC frog is going for a new world record!
Vettel for the second successive race. He has moved up from 17th to 8th in my driver rankings in two races.
Old 6 Jun 2021, 15:18 (Ref:4054954)   #7
Biscuits In A Red Bull
Veteran

United Kingdom
Biscuits In A Red Bull should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridBiscuits In A Red Bull should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Vettel!
Old 6 Jun 2021, 17:08 (Ref:4054965)   #8
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Has to be Seb for that race, he is back and F1 will be the better for that
Old 6 Jun 2021, 19:30 (Ref:4054985)   #9
steve_r
Veteran

Lord Howe Island
European Capital of Culture 2008
steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!
Vettel of course.

Could have voted for Max who had the win in the bag.
Old 6 Jun 2021, 19:45 (Ref:4054989)   #10
P38 in workshop
Veteran

P38 in workshop has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
Perez got the job done and I'm pleased to see that Vettel is still able to drive very well.In fact he seemed to have shed years when he was interviewed post race.
Old 6 Jun 2021, 21:17 (Ref:4055002)   #11
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Very close for me between Vettel and Perez. Very pleased indeed for Perez who looked strong all race. But it has to be Vettel. After the miserable time he's had, it was really good to see him up on the podium and revelling in it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by P38 in workshop View Post
Perez got the job done and I'm pleased to see that Vettel is still able to drive very well.In fact he seemed to have shed years when he was interviewed post race.
He really did, didn't he?
Old 6 Jun 2021, 21:51 (Ref:4055013)   #12
TrapezeArtist
Veteran

United Kingdom
England
TrapezeArtist should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTrapezeArtist should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTrapezeArtist should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTrapezeArtist should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
I never thought I was going to say this: Vettel.
Old 6 Jun 2021, 23:28 (Ref:4055023)   #13
Tourer
Veteran

Australia
Sideways
Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!
Vettee - great to see him back in the thick of it.
Old 7 Jun 2021, 07:33 (Ref:4055058)   #14
S griffin
Veteran

S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!
Vettel. Let's hope performances like this are the norm this season rather than the exception
Old 7 Jun 2021, 08:18 (Ref:4055064)   #15
BertMk2
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Nr Maidstone, Kent
BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!
Another vote for Vettee, made the most of the opportunity. Good drives from Perez, Gasly, Norris and Raikkonen (sneaked a point in the awful Alfa). Should also say great drive from Max - "robbed" is the only word for that.
Old 7 Jun 2021, 13:23 (Ref:4055126)   #16
AndreasDavour
Veteran

Sweden
AndreasDavour should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridAndreasDavour should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
A couple of drivers really shone in this race. Gasly drove marvellously well, Checo was excellent and Max was really, really good today. Alonso showed why is is one of my all time favourites.

I also think I was impressed by the calm and collected consistency of Lando Norris. I was wringing my hands at a terrible race for the team with Ferrari, Alphatauri and Aston clawing them in. But he knew their limits and did the best he could. His focus is impressive.

But, today my vote went to Sebastian. With his head screwed on and the teams making no mistakes he was the driver of the day for me.
Old 10 Jun 2021, 07:13 (Ref:4055493)   #17
chunterer
Race Official
Veteran

chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!
I voted Seb. Something I never thought would be possible in the last few years!