Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Other Motorsports > Bike Racing

Old 20 Mar 2011, 21:52 (Ref:2850258)   #26
chunder
Veteran

England
Stevenage
chunder should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridchunder should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridchunder should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Hopkins is confirmed for next round and I very much doubt will ride BSB and MotoGP if Bautista is not racing again for a while
Old 21 Mar 2011, 04:58 (Ref:2850390)   #27
gomick
Race Official
Veteran

Australia
Gobur 3719...
gomick should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridgomick should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridgomick should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Watched the 1st cuppla laps of 125, should just be a Spanish National championship - was bored...
Missed Moto2 - anygood?
Moto GP - predictable result, rather boring tho...

Starting to sound like you chunder
Old 21 Mar 2011, 06:17 (Ref:2850400)   #28
Andy77
Veteran

Andy77 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I was pretty surprised that little Bradl could run away that good and I didn't expect that he could hold his act together that good. Being fast in practice and quali is one thing but proving that in the race a whole different ballgame. The same goes for Sandro Cortese in the 125cc.
Old 21 Mar 2011, 08:50 (Ref:2850435)   #29
chunder
Veteran

England
Stevenage
chunder should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridchunder should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridchunder should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Shame really, rather dull races as usual.

125 is going to be utterly pointless to watch on tracks like this.

Moto2 was OK I guess, but no one likes runaways. And Bradl is the best at being quick on the straight, always has been so no suprose there.

GP was actually fairly decent, fair play to lorenzo, that was a good ride as was |Rossi's on the Duke a nd Simoncelli impressed, Dovi mis going to have to work hard to keep his ride.

As for Cal, he will be anoyed he couldnt keep with Edwards, he got a great start and then fell away, that will nark him mightily I know! But would rather be him than Barbera, dropping like stone on a missile, oh dear
Old 21 Mar 2011, 12:56 (Ref:2850551)   #30
GORDON STREETER
Veteran

Spain
Kent+Mojacar Spain, but not always ?
GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!
Hmm. I recorded it so I could whizz through it. I don't know the answer to make it more exciting but big tracks with long straights don't do it for me.
On the other hand TV coverage can never be as good as actually being there to sample the atmosphere and speed.
Balls of steel (knob of butter) They're Asking For Larkins. ( Proper beer) not you're Eurofizz crap. Hace más calor en España. Me han conocido a hablar un montón cojones! Send any cheques and cash to PO box 1 Lagos Nigeria Africa !
Old 21 Mar 2011, 15:06 (Ref:2850628)   #31
jhansen
Veteran

United States
California
jhansen should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridjhansen should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridjhansen should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
I actually wasn't disappointed with the race. Sure, it wasn't a great race, but it wasn't awful either. I was sure Stoner would clear off after his first pass on Pedrosa, but Dani surprised me and came back. Stoner’s next pass and subsequent lap were very convincing. Dani blames arm pump…

As for the rest, I thought Lorenzo did himself proud. Spies was awful really. Even though he didn’t have Jorge’s pace, he gave all chance away at the start. I think that was about as good as Rossi could have done. Maybe a 6th, but not really more.

Barbera’s decline was predictable. He can’t run the pace because all he does in practice is look for tows for fast laps! Thought Crutchlow did a fair race. But he needs to beat Edwards. I’ll give him a pass on that for a few races though.