Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing

Old 26 Feb 2015, 13:11 (Ref:3509250)   #1
svenlock68
Rookie

United Kingdom
WIRRAL
svenlock68 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Any Lamborghini using teams in UK GT calendar?

Hi to all
Its comes round fast (april/may that is)...does anyone know of whether a gt3 reiter lambo or new huracan being used in gt champs at oulton park this april??
Looking a silverstones calendar super trofeo is in may 22nd to 24 th.
I expect them in that. Also blancpain endurance series.
I bow to your greater knowledge of teams makeup guys....
Old 26 Feb 2015, 13:16 (Ref:3509255)   #2
BertMk2
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Nr Maidstone, Kent
BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!
British GT might see a Lambo Super Trofeo in the GTC class
Dutch supercars had a couple of Lambos (can't remember which model) last year at Brands (and I think that's back again this year).
Blancpain sprint had Lambos at Brands last year so could again this year (with new cars?)
Old 26 Feb 2015, 14:32 (Ref:3509285)   #3
adam46
Racer

United Kingdom
Isle Of Wight, UK.
adam46 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridadam46 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by BertMk2 View Post
British GT might see a Lambo Super Trofeo in the GTC class
Dutch supercars had a couple of Lambos (can't remember which model) last year at Brands (and I think that's back again this year).
Blancpain sprint had Lambos at Brands last year so could again this year (with new cars?)

All accurate, but I'd be surprised to see the new car at the Supercar Challenge round, though I'm sure a Gallardo FL2 GT3 or two will be there, as they were last year. There will be a team or two with the Squadra Corse developed Huracan GT3's at the Blancpain Sprint Series round.

I'm fairly sure the same team that raced the Gallardo Super Trofeo last year in GT Cup will race there and perhaps at British GT rounds too.

It only matters if it has a motor...
Old 26 Feb 2015, 15:15 (Ref:3509293)   #4
Sodemo
Veteran

United Kingdom
Solihull, West Mids, UK
Sodemo has a real shot at the podium!Sodemo has a real shot at the podium!Sodemo has a real shot at the podium!Sodemo has a real shot at the podium!Sodemo has a real shot at the podium!
Last year there was no Lambo's at Silverstone for the Blancpain Endurance.
Old 26 Feb 2015, 15:39 (Ref:3509302)   #5
svenlock68
Rookie

United Kingdom
WIRRAL
svenlock68 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Super trofeo started 6 years ago
It hits silverstone may june usually
Ive been to 3
Weathers hit and miss. It rides on the back of blancpain gt series . Same weekend. The huracan is the new car for 2015
Thanks for replies
Ps i think theres lambos at brands hatch may 9/ 10 for blancpain.... i get msv calendar every year. But its too far for me
Old 26 Feb 2015, 15:43 (Ref:3509304)   #6
Speed-King
Veteran

Speed-King has a real shot at the podium!Speed-King has a real shot at the podium!Speed-King has a real shot at the podium!Speed-King has a real shot at the podium!
There usually are some - mostly older - Lambos in the Bute GT-Cup series... maybe those guys race at a track near you?