Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Classic Cars Monthly Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Historic Racing & Motorsport History > Historic Racing Today

Old 5 Jul 2021, 06:39 (Ref:4059883)   #1
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Bell's Bike Ride 2021

So far 25th July has been proposed. But we also need a location.
Old 5 Jul 2021, 12:50 (Ref:4059938)   #2
delta
Subscriber
Veteran

United Kingdom
Reading UK
delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Mallett View Post
So far 25th July has been proposed. But we also need a location.
Dont mind. Hungerford would make a nice change for me.
Old 6 Jul 2021, 06:18 (Ref:4060056)   #3
midgetman
Veteran

midgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
If you want to go a tiny bit further west, the Vale of Pewsey has some lovely riding and a Quiet Roads policy that would suit a ggroup ride.
Old 6 Jul 2021, 07:09 (Ref:4060061)   #4
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I'd struggle with 25th July but who else is interested and what date suits?
Old 6 Jul 2021, 09:36 (Ref:4060077)   #5
Alan Morgan
Veteran

Alan Morgan should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I'm definitely up for it. I've got a cycle route planning app and am happy to plan a suitable route wherever we decide to go.
Old 6 Jul 2021, 15:08 (Ref:4060167)   #6
delta
Subscriber
Veteran

United Kingdom
Reading UK
delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Mallett View Post
I'd struggle with 25th July but who else is interested and what date suits?
Sorry Pete, That's the only date i have free for months.
Old 6 Jul 2021, 15:22 (Ref:4060169)   #7
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Well last year we did it in September. Spa is the last weekend. Who else is able to do the ride?
Old 7 Jul 2021, 00:16 (Ref:4060230)   #8
MGDavid
Veteran

England
Berkshire
MGDavid is going for a new lap record!MGDavid is going for a new lap record!MGDavid is going for a new lap record!MGDavid is going for a new lap record!MGDavid is going for a new lap record!MGDavid is going for a new lap record!
No good for me as I am away 24th to 30th July.