Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Old 1 Aug 2021, 10:44 (Ref:4064430)   #26
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Interesting, he'll be wanting to look after it.....
Old 1 Aug 2021, 12:46 (Ref:4064463)   #27
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
A wet start - will that throw the tyre strategies out the window?
Old 1 Aug 2021, 13:00 (Ref:4064468)   #28
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by crmalcolm View Post
A wet start -
Oh, maybe I’m interested in the race.

Can I turn it on yet, have we stopped the pre race talking to Horner and Wolff yet?
Old 1 Aug 2021, 13:02 (Ref:4064470)   #29
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
The rain has arrived.
Old 1 Aug 2021, 13:05 (Ref:4064473)   #30
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
That was eventful!
Old 1 Aug 2021, 13:06 (Ref:4064475)   #31
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Bottas out. Verstappen dropping.
Old 1 Aug 2021, 13:07 (Ref:4064476)   #32
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Bottas manages to take out Norris, Verstappen and Perez in the first corner!
Old 1 Aug 2021, 13:08 (Ref:4064477)   #33
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
A clean start for Hamilton but it was messy further down the field, with Bottas running into Norris and then taking out both RBs.
Old 1 Aug 2021, 13:08 (Ref:4064479)   #34
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
That was some deep strategic thinking by Mercedes. Bottas... play some billards and take out Max.

Richard
Old 1 Aug 2021, 13:09 (Ref:4064481)   #35
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
I'm surprised it took so long for the red flag to come out.
Old 1 Aug 2021, 13:09 (Ref:4064482)   #36
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Red flag makes sense. Hopefully RB can fix its damage.
Old 1 Aug 2021, 13:09 (Ref:4064483)   #37
tux
Veteran

United Kingdom
United Kingdom
tux should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridtux should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridtux should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Red flag so Red Bull can fix Verstappens car…
Old 1 Aug 2021, 13:09 (Ref:4064484)   #38
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Back to the 'what can you fix under red flag' question?
Old 1 Aug 2021, 13:10 (Ref:4064486)   #39
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Bottas... team player. He just secured his Mercedes contract for 2022!

Richard
Old 1 Aug 2021, 13:11 (Ref:4064487)   #40
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Quote:
Originally Posted by tux View Post
Quite a lot of damage. Will be interesting to see how much can be repaired....
Old 1 Aug 2021, 13:12 (Ref:4064488)   #41
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
Looked like dan ric had a good start before getting caught up and spun?
Old 1 Aug 2021, 13:13 (Ref:4064489)   #42
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
This is an absolute joke. I hope Red Bull sue both Mercedes and the weather.

Mah mah mah it’s not fair.

Bottas apologised, but did he ask if everyone was OK?

Oh and the absolute JOKE of being able to repair the cars under red flags!

And I thought these were meant to be the BEST drivers in the world.

Have I covered everything?
Old 1 Aug 2021, 13:14 (Ref:4064490)   #43
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
Haha! This was sort of the perfect storm of an incident to keep every argument going right?
Old 1 Aug 2021, 13:15 (Ref:4064491)   #44
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Got a summer break coming up, that’ll keep people going.
Old 1 Aug 2021, 13:15 (Ref:4064492)   #45
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Looking at the replays - I'm amazed that Verstappen was able to continue.
Old 1 Aug 2021, 13:18 (Ref:4064493)   #46
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Go everyone.
OCO. VET. SAI. TSU. LAT. ALO. RUS. RAI. MSC.

It’s not too bad for Vesprstappen. Gets a chance to have some car repairs and a lot of easy meat ahead.
Old 1 Aug 2021, 13:18 (Ref:4064494)   #47
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
Quote:
Originally Posted by tux View Post

Red flag for a Red Bull.
Old 1 Aug 2021, 13:19 (Ref:4064495)   #48
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Two Williams and a Haas currently running in the points.
Old 1 Aug 2021, 13:19 (Ref:4064496)   #49
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Lando out.

I am fine with that team to race control radio. Informative and didn’t sound like a baby crying.
Old 1 Aug 2021, 13:20 (Ref:4064497)   #50
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
So - Mercedes lodging an appeal that the FIA allowed the red flag to go on too long to allow RB repairs to be completed.......