Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Racing Talk > My Track Designs

Old 8 Nov 2006, 07:39 (Ref:1760572)   #1
Ciro Pabón
Rookie

Colombia
Bogotá, Colombia
Ciro Pabón should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Tracks in Google Earth

I keep a personal, non-commercial page with all the F1 tracks ever, the NASCAR and Champcar current tracks and many others in Google Earths format. Right now I have around 250 tracks.

http://www.ciropabon.co.nr/Circuitos_eng.htm

You need, of course, Google Earth to see the circuits. Each track has a link to its Wikipedia page, its layout at RacingCircuits or FIA page and its Webpage. Champcar tracks have links to their tickets page.

Using the Keyhole photographs, I did a formal drawing of Catalunya's track in AutoCAD. I'd love any comments on it. You'll find it at the bottom of the page whose adress I am posting.

I also included (or corrected) a GoogleHack by Magnus at each current F1 track page in Wikipedia. It is a link on the top right corner labeled "Coordinates". If you click on it you go to Magnus's page where you can see the track on different mapping software, from Nasa's WorldWind to Yahoo, Google or MSN Maps.

Old 8 Nov 2006, 20:43 (Ref:1761119)   #2
werner
Veteran

Netherlands
Rotterdam, the Netherlands
werner should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridwerner should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Cool