Related Sites: trackrooms.co.uk Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Racing Talk > Trackside

Old 27 Feb 2001, 10:15 (Ref:66963)   #1
OVERSTEER
Veteran

England
Sheffield, England
OVERSTEER should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid

I know that myself and Invader and probably Craig are going to Rockingham for the Champ Car race on September 22nd, but who else is going?
Old 27 Feb 2001, 19:59 (Ref:67031)   #2
Carrie
Veteran

Carrie should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridCarrie should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Me, me, I'm going Can't wait
Old 1 Mar 2001, 19:27 (Ref:67436)   #3
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!
me! i'm geting a press pass for all 3 days...and all it costs me is a few hours writing...

i'm thinking about the coys festival as well, to do a report on the facilities.
Old 1 Mar 2001, 19:59 (Ref:67442)   #4
Craig
Race Official
Veteran

Denmark
Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!
Bella, if you are interested in doing a piece on the Coys Festival, i'd be interested in helping you with the press passes in exchange for us exclusively running the article on Parc Ferme and in the newsletter. If you're interested, dropme a line at webmaster@ten-tenths.com