Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 8 Jun 2018, 14:55 (Ref:3827672)   #51
PascaLM
Race Official
Veteran

France
Near Blois, France
PascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Let's be delighted with today's forecast

Tomorrow will be another day...
Old 8 Jun 2018, 16:19 (Ref:3827688)   #52
chernaudi
Veteran

United States
Mansfield, Ohio
chernaudi has a real shot at the championship!chernaudi has a real shot at the championship!chernaudi has a real shot at the championship!chernaudi has a real shot at the championship!chernaudi has a real shot at the championship!chernaudi has a real shot at the championship!
Now just one day after my previous post:

https://www.wunderground.com/forecas...=localwx_10day
Old 8 Jun 2018, 17:58 (Ref:3827697)   #53
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I think I'd be content to cash that in now. I can put up with a little non-sun for scrutineering, if qually and the race are non-sun free.....
Old 9 Jun 2018, 13:20 (Ref:3827813)   #54
batmobile
Race Official
Veteran

France
le mans
batmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
I think I'd be content to cash that in now. I can put up with a little non-sun for scrutineering, if qually and the race are non-sun free.....
Fingers crossed
http://www.meteofrance.com/prevision.../le-mans/72000

Just now ...........https://plus.google.com/u/0/photos/p...6510498:bmood:
Old 9 Jun 2018, 13:21 (Ref:3827814)   #55
batmobile
Race Official
Veteran

France
le mans
batmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Fingers crossed
http://www.meteofrance.com/prevision.../le-mans/72000

Just at the moment ...........https://plus.google.com/u/0/photos/p...73867366510498
Old 9 Jun 2018, 13:31 (Ref:3827816)   #56
PascaLM
Race Official
Veteran

France
Near Blois, France
PascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by batmobile View Post
Safety cars, safety cars !
Old 10 Jun 2018, 05:55 (Ref:3828011)   #57
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Dry but overcast in Alencon right now.....
Old 10 Jun 2018, 06:08 (Ref:3828012)   #58
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Dry but overcast in Alencon right now.....
Alencon is a nice place stayed there for a week last year
Old 10 Jun 2018, 07:24 (Ref:3828022)   #59
vincegail
Veteran

Netherlands
Antwerp, Belgium
vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!
Yeah, nice swimming pool in Alencon, good places to wine and dine too
Old 10 Jun 2018, 07:56 (Ref:3828024)   #60
Alan52
Veteran

Australia
Glenmore Park
Alan52 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridAlan52 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiana View Post
I don't care if it rains non-stop on Wednesday and Thursday because they're not going to circulate behind safety cars in those sessions... plus it'd make interesting challenge for race prepping up. But please god, not a drop of rain for the race. I don't want repeat of the 2016 start embarrassment disaster with Charlie Whitning level of cowardness from the race control again
If you are camping at the track non stop rain on Wednesday and Thursday would do serious damage to your enjoyment of the week.The on track racing experience and the spectating experience can be 2 very different things.
Old 10 Jun 2018, 08:10 (Ref:3828027)   #61
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Just seen a picture posted on facebook by Walter, piles of snow in the car park.
Old 10 Jun 2018, 11:07 (Ref:3828049)   #62
Deleted
Veteran

Deleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan52 View Post
If you are camping at the track non stop rain on Wednesday and Thursday would do serious damage to your enjoyment of the week.The on track racing experience and the spectating experience can be 2 very different things.
That's why I said "I", as from my personal subjective viewpoint.

It's the same thing as if you were asked about not hoping rain for some tropical tourist destination next week, I mean you might on some level care for the people there but really it's not on your mind whether it does or not as it's so distant to you. Particularly if you haven't been there yourself, it's not personal

Last edited by Deleted; 10 Jun 2018 at 11:14.
Old 10 Jun 2018, 13:00 (Ref:3828066)   #63
nobster
Veteran

Netherlands
Eindhoven, de gekste!!!!
nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!
Looking at the forecasts of Meteo France and la chaine meteo, it doesn’t look too bad at all...
Old 10 Jun 2018, 13:18 (Ref:3828073)   #64
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
Ayse has promised warm and dry, so that is what it will be
Old 10 Jun 2018, 16:53 (Ref:3828128)   #65
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Well, it was supposed to be wet most of the day today, but after the non-sun this morning, it's been a nice day. warm and muggy here right now.
Old 10 Jun 2018, 20:59 (Ref:3828195)   #66
whitemr2
Veteran

Netherlands
Holland
whitemr2 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridwhitemr2 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridwhitemr2 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
The non sun has been pretty good to me driving down to La Sarthre, it was actually a very nice day. Enjoying a very comfortable evening here at a quiet Houx Annexe campsite.
Old 10 Jun 2018, 21:33 (Ref:3828216)   #67
batmobile
Race Official
Veteran

France
le mans
Quote:
Well, it was supposed to be wet most of the day today, but after the non-sun this morning, it's been a nice day. warm and muggy here right now.
Many thanks to have brought the sun with you Andrew. That was getting really wet
Old 11 Jun 2018, 06:04 (Ref:3828274)   #68
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Yes, I thought everyone would appreciate it...… Dry, foggy and overcast but nice and cool on the outskirts this morning.
Old 11 Jun 2018, 06:33 (Ref:3828277)   #69
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Unfortunately, we now have some non-sun...….
Old 11 Jun 2018, 07:38 (Ref:3828288)   #70
Elaviel
Racer

England
Kent
Elaviel should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridElaviel should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Unfortunately, we now have some non-sun...….
Just a little non Sun!!! That non sun has caused me to have an extra tent guest!
Old 11 Jun 2018, 09:22 (Ref:3828319)   #71
Deleted
Veteran

Deleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Certainly a lovely downpour in the scrutineering right now, the G-Drive (whoever it is that's running their banner now I don't remember) Oreca with it's headlights on makes the scene look like midnight
Old 11 Jun 2018, 10:35 (Ref:3828350)   #72
Irie
Racer

Irie should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridIrie should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiana View Post
Certainly a lovely downpour in the scrutineering right now, the G-Drive (whoever it is that's running their banner now I don't remember) Oreca with it's headlights on makes the scene look like midnight
The G-Drive with Rusinov is run by TDS the other by Graff
Old 11 Jun 2018, 14:05 (Ref:3828418)   #73
chernaudi
Veteran

United States
Mansfield, Ohio
chernaudi has a real shot at the championship!chernaudi has a real shot at the championship!chernaudi has a real shot at the championship!chernaudi has a real shot at the championship!chernaudi has a real shot at the championship!chernaudi has a real shot at the championship!
https://www.wunderground.com/forecas...=localwx_10day

Now rain predicted for Saturday afternoon. Though we're still several days away.
Old 11 Jun 2018, 15:05 (Ref:3828436)   #74
ATLFalconsFAN
Veteran

United States
Stockton, CA
ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!
I'll just throw this out there for you. My first Le Mans was 2012, since then I missed 2013, 2016, and will be missing this year.

Every year I have been the weather has been fantastic. If anything the weather has been too good (HOT) when I've visited (2014 and 2017 come to mind).

So, if you want a guarantee of good weather in the future just take up a collection for me to visit. This way if I tell my wife that my trip is paid for she can't say no!
Old 11 Jun 2018, 16:01 (Ref:3828451)   #75
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
We needed someone to blame and now we have a suspect