Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 11 Jun 2018, 19:34 (Ref:3828487)   #76
vincegail
Veteran

Netherlands
Antwerp, Belgium
vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elaviel View Post
Just a little non Sun!!! That non sun has caused me to have an extra tent guest!
Much appreciated!
Old 11 Jun 2018, 21:29 (Ref:3828515)   #77
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
A fair bit on non-sun today for sure. We were (just about) under cover in a restaurant when the non-sun was shining down torrentially..... Dried out by the end though.....
Old 12 Jun 2018, 19:10 (Ref:3828712)   #78
Deleted
Veteran

Deleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
So Meteo France right now has partly cloudy to sunny for FP and from clear to partly cloudy for Q1. Cloudy or rain (50% precipitation for 14-20 CET) for Q2 and cloudy or rain (40% precipitation for 20-02 CET) for Q3.
Old 12 Jun 2018, 20:53 (Ref:3828736)   #79
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Of course we don't know the extent of the precipitation. There was some today while we were in the pitlane, but not even enough for me to reach for the coat (that I left in the car!). It may happen but hopefully not the qually deluge we had in 2016.....
Old 13 Jun 2018, 01:47 (Ref:3828770)   #80
chernaudi
Veteran

United States
Mansfield, Ohio
chernaudi has a real shot at the championship!chernaudi has a real shot at the championship!chernaudi has a real shot at the championship!chernaudi has a real shot at the championship!chernaudi has a real shot at the championship!chernaudi has a real shot at the championship!
Afternoon rain for Thursday and possibly Saturday as of now:

https://www.wunderground.com/forecas...=localwx_10day
Old 13 Jun 2018, 02:23 (Ref:3828772)   #81
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I have a 100% chance of my wife's family watching LM with me and a 100% chance of the wife getting mad at some point.

There's a 100% chance of weather in France. Hope it is good enough for fun!!
Old 13 Jun 2018, 02:30 (Ref:3828773)   #82
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by fieldodreams79 View Post
I have a 100% chance of my wife's family watching LM with me and a 100% chance of the wife getting mad at some point.

There's a 100% chance of weather in France. Hope it is good enough for fun!!
I solved the wife getting mad at me during the race by getting her mad at me a few days early.

And I got 3.2 inches (8.1cm) of rain in 70 minutes tonight at my house. Not sure how my weather impacts Le Mans but you never know.
Old 13 Jun 2018, 06:51 (Ref:3828795)   #83
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Nice day here today at the moment. A bit more cloud than a couple of hours ago.
Old 13 Jun 2018, 17:53 (Ref:3829030)   #84
chernaudi
Veteran

United States
Mansfield, Ohio
chernaudi has a real shot at the championship!chernaudi has a real shot at the championship!chernaudi has a real shot at the championship!chernaudi has a real shot at the championship!chernaudi has a real shot at the championship!chernaudi has a real shot at the championship!
New forecast: Rain possible tomorrow, but should by dry the rest of the week as of now:

https://www.wunderground.com/forecas...=localwx_10day
Old 14 Jun 2018, 09:01 (Ref:3829226)   #85
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Pleasant here this morning. Not sunny, but dry and nicely cool.
Old 20 Jun 2018, 08:46 (Ref:3832046)   #86
kpkorsager
Racer

Denmark
Vojens
kpkorsager has a real shot at the podium!kpkorsager has a real shot at the podium!kpkorsager has a real shot at the podium!kpkorsager has a real shot at the podium!kpkorsager has a real shot at the podium!
I was right again.

There was Weather at Le Mans.

nice to be able to pack up dry tents..

Kenn
Old 20 Jun 2018, 14:23 (Ref:3832105)   #87
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
I know I wasn't under canvas, but I thought we did pretty well. It was warm most of the time (and race night was surprisingly warm). We got rained on a bit during scrutineering (but thankfully were mostly under cover when the heavens opened on Monday). Apart from that, we enjoyed a decent amount of sun without the scorching temperatures of last year. Near-perfect really.