Home Mobile Forum News Cookbook FaceBook Us T-Shirts etc.: Europe/Worldwide. eBay Motorsport Links Advertising  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Notices

Old Yesterday, 16:02 (Ref:4030703)   #1861
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famechillibowl will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famechillibowl will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famechillibowl will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famechillibowl will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famechillibowl will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famechillibowl will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famechillibowl will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famechillibowl will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famechillibowl will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famechillibowl will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by VIVA GT View Post
I've just read on the Autosport website that Jenson Button has signed a 'multi-year agreement with the team to become a senior advisor'. Quite what such a role entails I have no idea so will be interested to see what changes are made that are attributed to his input.
yeah sounds interesting for sure. sort of like a Lauda or Prost role was my first thought although those two had more input/experience on the business side of things.

as S Griffin said, a Wurz type role may be the better comparison.

either way, i agree, very good addition.
Old Today, 00:42 (Ref:4030768)   #1862
wnut
Veteran

wnut has a real shot at the championship!wnut has a real shot at the championship!wnut has a real shot at the championship!wnut has a real shot at the championship!wnut has a real shot at the championship!wnut has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by peebee2 View Post
I don’t object to someone taking money out a business they founded and ran. Obviously they need funds to pay for their life.

But to deny it seems a bit silly and childish.
Why do people make such stupid statements, especially when it takes absolutely no effort to show that he was hardly living the life of a pauper, fair enough, but seriously why lie about it.

https://www.williamsdb.com/inholmes/
Old Today, 01:09 (Ref:4030773)   #1863
Adam43
14th
20KPINAL

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I think they do it so that people on the internet can be clever by not trying to understand the point.
Old Today, 01:34 (Ref:4030776)   #1864
wnut
Veteran

wnut has a real shot at the championship!wnut has a real shot at the championship!wnut has a real shot at the championship!wnut has a real shot at the championship!wnut has a real shot at the championship!wnut has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam43 View Post
I think they do it so that people on the internet can be clever by not trying to understand the point.
So would you like to explain the point to those of us who are deliberately not seeing the point about how much you have made from a business?

Last edited by wnut; Today at 01:39.
Old Today, 08:15 (Ref:4030792)   #1865
peebee2
Veteran

peebee2 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridpeebee2 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by wnut View Post
Why do people make such stupid statements, especially when it takes absolutely no effort to show that he was hardly living the life of a pauper, fair enough, but seriously why lie about it.

https://www.williamsdb.com/inholmes/
Exactly, probably been paying for for the running of it from his paper round. And definitely not his F1 team.

Sadly she quickly got a solid reputation for making stupid comments.