Home Mobile Forum News Cookbook FaceBook Us T-Shirts etc.: Europe/Worldwide. eBay Motorsport Links Advertising  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > ACO Regulated Series

Old 28 Sep 2019, 00:27 (Ref:3930492)   #646
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Shockingly bad? Stunningly good more like.
Old 28 Sep 2019, 00:58 (Ref:3930497)   #647
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebroadrun96 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebroadrun96 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebroadrun96 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebroadrun96 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebroadrun96 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebroadrun96 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebroadrun96 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebroadrun96 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebroadrun96 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akrapovic View Post
Shockingly bad? Stunningly good more like.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
A matter of taste. I like it a lot.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaskedRacer View Post
Worst livery Rebellion has ever had. Its quite shockingly bad. Ends a streak of good ones they have dawned.
I'm torn, I think either would be great on their own. I'm just not sure about the combined livery, I'm guessing better in person but the pictures aren't great. Especially head on pictures, not so great
It was fun while it lasted, have enjoyed the people I've met but the measuring contests and arguments over who's more insider and who's smarter has just made it not worth the effort any longer. It should be fun, not work and it's just work to find actual information.
Old 28 Sep 2019, 01:28 (Ref:3930505)   #648
TF110
Veteran

United States
TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!
I think it's nice. I actually preferred the white and black ones though.
Old 29 Sep 2019, 20:40 (Ref:3930946)   #649
Aysedasi
Retirement Club Member
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
In real life the plain black and white looked really very dull.... (IMO).

0/218
Old 30 Sep 2019, 18:33 (Ref:3931129)   #650
airbusA346
Veteran

England
Staffordshire, UK
airbusA346 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridairbusA346 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Drivers for #88 Proton Porsche in Fuji:

- Thomas Preining
- Adrien De Leener
- Satoshi Hoshino
Old 30 Sep 2019, 18:36 (Ref:3931130)   #651
airbusA346
Veteran

England
Staffordshire, UK
airbusA346 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridairbusA346 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
New livery for Gulf Racing:

Photo: Gulf Racing Twitter

Photo: FIA WEC Twitter
Old 2 Oct 2019, 11:57 (Ref:3931439)   #652
Brake dust
Racer

United States
Brake dust should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by TF110 View Post
I think it's nice. I actually preferred the white and black ones though.
I agree - like the black and white better. But all of their liveries are interesting.
Old 23 Oct 2019, 09:21 (Ref:3936365)   #653
Mike E
Veteran

Mike E is going for a new world record!Mike E is going for a new world record!Mike E is going for a new world record!Mike E is going for a new world record!Mike E is going for a new world record!Mike E is going for a new world record!Mike E is going for a new world record!
Jordan King in at Ginetta for Shanghai.

http://www.dailysportscar.com/2019/1...-shanghai.html
Old 30 Oct 2019, 16:30 (Ref:3937674)   #654
Chiana
Veteran

Chiana will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameChiana will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameChiana will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameChiana will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameChiana will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameChiana will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameChiana will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameChiana will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameChiana will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Plenty of crap flown around in the latest round of tweaks
https://sportscar365.com/lemans/wec/...-for-shanghai/

I love how in GTE-AM they feel the need to keep bopping the cars even though there's also success ballast in place, with heaviest car being 1310kg now...
Old 30 Oct 2019, 17:34 (Ref:3937683)   #655
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiana View Post

I love how in GTE-AM they feel the need to keep bopping the cars even though there's also success ballast in place, with heaviest car being 1310kg now...
That's spectacular. We've reached peak BoP.
Old 30 Oct 2019, 18:58 (Ref:3937705)   #656
Chiana
Veteran

Chiana will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameChiana will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameChiana will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameChiana will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameChiana will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameChiana will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameChiana will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameChiana will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameChiana will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akrapovic View Post
That's spectacular. We've reached peak BoP.
I'm sure in few years even this will look like child's play to the their new genius entertainment inventions
Old 31 Oct 2019, 09:52 (Ref:3937781)   #657
Mike E
Veteran

Mike E is going for a new world record!Mike E is going for a new world record!Mike E is going for a new world record!Mike E is going for a new world record!Mike E is going for a new world record!Mike E is going for a new world record!Mike E is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiana View Post

It really is very silly.
Old 1 Nov 2019, 10:21 (Ref:3937956)   #658
Chiana
Veteran

First of the standardized spec tire suppliers is to no-ones surprise Michelin. At least 3 years of no tire war quaranteed at the top
http://www.dailysportscar.com/2019/11/01/michelin-chosen-as-hypercar-tyre-supplier.html

I'm not sure what they're waiting for the rest since it's obviously going to be spec Goodyear for P2, spec Michelin for PRO, and (to keep Dun... Goodyear happy) spec Goodyear for AM
Old 1 Nov 2019, 20:41 (Ref:3938032)   #659
TF110
Veteran

United States
TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!
Hopefully not 'spec' but just single supplier in hypercar. But I'm not too optimistic on that.
Old 8 Nov 2019, 10:51 (Ref:3939201)   #660
TF110
Veteran

United States
Theres a race in Shanghai this weekend. No one has opened up a thread yet so if not by tomorrow I will. But Toyota is not on top in the two practice sessions so far. The #6 Ginetta is so far the best timed car in fp2. But it is very close among the three teams and hopefully it stays that way. The only thing is they're only a couple seconds away from the best lmp2. Looks like the success penalties are really slowing the cars.