Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

View Poll Results: Who is your driver of the race?
Nico Rosberg 9 11.69%
Lewis Hamilton 0 0%
Daniel Ricciardo 12 15.58%
Sebastian Vettel 0 0%
Fernando Alonso 0 0%
Kimi Raikkonen 2 2.60%
Jean-Eric Vergne 1 1.30%
Kevin Magnussen 1 1.30%
Daniil Kvyat 0 0%
Sergio Perez 0 0%
Nico Hulkenberg 6 7.79%
Jenson Button 1 1.30%
Valtteri Bottas 0 0%
Romain Grosjean 0 0%
Pastor Maldonado 0 0%
Felipe Massa 2 2.60%
Esteban Gutierrez 0 0%
Adrian Sutil 0 0%
Jules Bianchi 42 54.55%
Max Chilton 0 0%
Kamui Kobayashi 0 0%
Marcus Ericsson 1 1.30%
Voters: 77. You may not vote on this poll

Old 24 May 2014, 22:52 (Ref:3410047)   #1
Born Racer
Race Official
Veteran

Born Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Driver of the race: Monaco Grand Prix 2014

Who is your driver of the race?
Old 25 May 2014, 14:06 (Ref:3410307)   #2
Born Racer
Race Official
Veteran

Born Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
For me Bianchi.

Hamilton is the sore loser of the race. I cannot believe his attitude, unless he knows something everyone else doesn't. Rosberg recently said he hates losing to Hamilton and it's clear Hamilton hates losing to Rosberg, but at least do it with a bit of dignity, "man".
Old 25 May 2014, 14:08 (Ref:3410310)   #3
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Bianchi clearly. Hulkenberg excellent too.

All the top guys drove very well.
Old 25 May 2014, 14:11 (Ref:3410315)   #4
Tucky
Racer

United Kingdom
Brighton
Tucky should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridTucky should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridTucky should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
I was torn between Bianchi, Ricciardo and Massa. All were fantastic but finishing 7th from 16th means Massa gets my vote
Old 25 May 2014, 14:16 (Ref:3410324)   #5
ECW Dan Selby
Veteran

England
Essex, England
ECW Dan Selby has a real shot at the podium!ECW Dan Selby has a real shot at the podium!ECW Dan Selby has a real shot at the podium!ECW Dan Selby has a real shot at the podium!ECW Dan Selby has a real shot at the podium!
Bianchi. We all know the car 'shouldn't' be there. I'd imagine he has (re?) opened a few eyes in the paddock with that performance. Real gritty stuff.

Special mention to Rosberg for managing his fuel so well and maintaining pace, and to Ricciardo for flooring it at the end and driving beautifully. I really like this guy.

Selby
Old 25 May 2014, 14:29 (Ref:3410337)   #6
F1Pete
Veteran

Canada
Sudbury, Ontario, Canada
F1Pete should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridF1Pete should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Kimi. Controlled a podium position right up to the safety car.
Old 25 May 2014, 14:36 (Ref:3410343)   #7
Mekola
Veteran

Kiribati
Atlantis
Mekola should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMekola should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMekola should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Bianchi did a lot to get those points and deserves a better place in F1. My vote is for him.
Old 25 May 2014, 14:41 (Ref:3410348)   #8
Salamus
Veteran

Canada
Ontario
Salamus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSalamus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSalamus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSalamus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tucky View Post
I was torn between Bianchi, Ricciardo and Massa. All were fantastic but finishing 7th from 16th means Massa gets my vote
Me too. I picked Massa as well.
Old 25 May 2014, 15:01 (Ref:3410365)   #9
TheNo1F1Fan
Veteran

Denmark
TheNo1F1Fan should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridTheNo1F1Fan should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
The winner.
Old 25 May 2014, 15:07 (Ref:3410367)   #10
Paradise City
Veteran

Bhutan
Dublin
Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!
Hulkenberg and Bianchi. Voted for Hulkenberg.
Old 25 May 2014, 15:13 (Ref:3410370)   #11
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Rosberg is an obvious choice, then again to win back to back at Monaco is an achievement in itself. I thought Ricciardo drove a very solid race and it would be a different story if the Red Bull had the speed of the Merc, especially with that late charge. Ricciardo.
Old 25 May 2014, 15:32 (Ref:3410376)   #12
nobster
Veteran

Netherlands
Eindhoven, de gekste!!!!
nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!
Bianchi made sure that Caterham will finish last again this year in the championship, well done!
Old 25 May 2014, 15:51 (Ref:3410389)   #13
marcel82
Veteran

European Union
Beersel, Belgium
marcel82 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Bianchi. not only scored the first ever points for Marussia, he did from last place on the grid. in a Marussia.

second: Maldonado, for deciding to retire even before the warmup lap.
Old 25 May 2014, 15:53 (Ref:3410391)   #14
Pontlieue
Racer

Pontlieue should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridPontlieue should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I voted for Bianchi. Hülkenberg, Ricciardo and Rosberg all did really well, but none of them did anything as outstanding as scoring points in a Marussia.
Old 25 May 2014, 17:32 (Ref:3410439)   #15
stripedcat
Veteran

stripedcat should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridstripedcat should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Tempting to give it to Rosberg - as he did win and get pole - plus, sort of winning the inter-team battle against mind games with Hamitlon. As well as back-to-back wins at Monaco. But I didn't give it to him.

I'll give to kudos to Riccardio for a 3rd. Very solid performance from him again - despite his bad start.

Good performances from Felipe baby - the Teflonso(he's always so solid at Monaco - only 2 DNFs) and the Hulk(good overtake on Vergne).

But the DOTOR has got to Bianchi - hey despite the little muck-up with the penalty - his pass on Kobayabhi was a bit messy - but still fair. You have to say that despite the attritions, he outperformed the car.
Old 25 May 2014, 17:47 (Ref:3410449)   #16
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
He was not the best driver in the race but still had to give it to Bianci what a result for him and Marussia
Old 25 May 2014, 17:49 (Ref:3410451)   #17
garcon
Weasel Wrangler
Veteran

Antarctica
Wilmslow, Cheshire
garcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Simple one for me. Future Ferrari hero Jules Bianchi.
Old 25 May 2014, 18:31 (Ref:3410475)   #18
alfettafan
Rookie

alfettafan should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Go Nico !
Old 25 May 2014, 20:28 (Ref:3410540)   #19
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by F1Pete View Post
Kimi. Controlled a podium position right up to the safety car.
I can't bring myself to comment any more Pete........

Bianchi. Bloody good show.
Old 25 May 2014, 20:29 (Ref:3410541)   #20
skells22
Veteran

skells22 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I went for Bianchi as well, taking full used of a front runner (a Ferrari) to get pass a Caterham was a smart move
Old 25 May 2014, 21:54 (Ref:3410585)   #21
F1Pete
Veteran

Canada
Sudbury, Ontario, Canada
F1Pete should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridF1Pete should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
[QUOTE=Aysedasi;3410540]I can't bring myself to comment any more Pete........

I guess that means I win!
Old 25 May 2014, 21:59 (Ref:3410587)   #22
TrapezeArtist
Veteran

United Kingdom
England
TrapezeArtist should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTrapezeArtist should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTrapezeArtist should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTrapezeArtist should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Riciardo.
Old 25 May 2014, 22:05 (Ref:3410591)   #23
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
[QUOTE=F1Pete;3410585]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
I can't bring myself to comment any more Pete........

I guess that means I win!

No, Kimi always does!
Old 25 May 2014, 23:05 (Ref:3410617)   #24
Beryl
Veteran

Beryl should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridBeryl should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Has to be Hammy. Mega drive to finish second while being completely blind for 38 laps.
Old 25 May 2014, 23:14 (Ref:3410620)   #25
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beryl View Post
Has to be Hammy. Mega drive to finish second while being completely blind for 38 laps.

Should have gone tp Specsavers.