Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Classic Cars Monthly Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Historic Racing & Motorsport History > Historic Racing Today

Old 10 Nov 2021, 15:41 (Ref:4082618)   #1726
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by VIVA GT View Post
Now this one has got me stumped
I think we're on a sticky wicket now...
Old 10 Nov 2021, 16:09 (Ref:4082629)   #1727
VIVA GT
Veteran

England
Leicestershire
VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by crmalcolm View Post
I think we're on a sticky wicket now...
I even tried thinking outside of the box, but it didn't help...
Old 10 Nov 2021, 16:19 (Ref:4082631)   #1728
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
It's a bit of a googly that one...
Old 10 Nov 2021, 16:22 (Ref:4082633)   #1729
E.B
Veteran

United Kingdom
About 7kms East of Albert Park Melbourne
E.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
That went through to the keeper
Old 10 Nov 2021, 16:43 (Ref:4082637)   #1730
bauble
Veteran

England
Potton, far from the madding crowd.
bauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by E.B View Post
That went through to the keeper
You are all batty!
Old 10 Nov 2021, 17:06 (Ref:4082639)   #1731
rbs
Veteran

England
northampton
rbs should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridrbs should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by bauble View Post
You are all batty!
You have all dropped me so I will say bye.
Old 10 Nov 2021, 17:17 (Ref:4082640)   #1732
VIVA GT
Veteran

England
Leicestershire
VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by rbs View Post
You have all dropped me so I will say bye.
What? Four?
Old 10 Nov 2021, 18:12 (Ref:4082646)   #1733
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
You can usually see the difference as long as you have a good Rook...
I dont think this ducktail is compliant according to wing appendix… Unless its an Escrowt!
Old 10 Nov 2021, 20:35 (Ref:4082673)   #1734
midgetman
Veteran

midgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Was it Appendix Jay?

Sent from my AC2003 using Tapatalk
Old 11 Nov 2021, 00:34 (Ref:4082719)   #1735
Lancsbreaker
Veteran

England
Padiham, Lancashire
Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!
All this cricket banter has de_crease_d my interest in the thread. I couldn't give a full toss about it anymore......
Old 11 Nov 2021, 01:23 (Ref:4082730)   #1736
bauble
Veteran

England
bauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lancsbreaker View Post
All this cricket banter has de_crease_d my interest in the thread. I couldn't give a full toss about it anymore......
You've got me stumped so Bails to the lot of you. And now I'll run out, before the bouncer hits me for six. Lords help me, this is putting me to the test, just scatter my ashes, on the field.

Night!
Old 11 Nov 2021, 01:38 (Ref:4082731)   #1737
E.B
Veteran

United Kingdom
About 7kms East of Albert Park Melbourne
E.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
You've got me stumped so Bails to the lot of you. And now I'll run out, before the bouncer hits me for six. Lords help me, this is putting me to the test, just scatter my ashes, on the field.

Night!
I had to go on line and googley most of that.... Im quite limited over here, but have got Twenty-20 vision
Old 11 Nov 2021, 09:12 (Ref:4082740)   #1738
bauble
Veteran

England
Quote:
Originally Posted by E.B View Post
I had to go on line and googley most of that.... Im quite limited over here, but have got Twenty-20 vision
I have heard of a 'straight bat', so is there a 'gay bat'? I think we need to get to the bottom of this one,
Old 11 Nov 2021, 09:20 (Ref:4082741)   #1739
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Quote:
I have heard of a 'straight bat', so is there a 'gay bat'? I think we need to get to the bottom of this one,
That would be yorker length...
Old 11 Nov 2021, 10:39 (Ref:4082743)   #1740
bauble
Veteran

England
Enough, already! Have you nothing better to do? Well waste your time finding three marques from among these six pictures.
And good luck with that.
Attached Thumbnails
justin-timberlake-son-gty-jt-200622_hpMain_16x9_992.jpg   maxresdefault.jpg   fff493f3273d2f622e3ced3607f79a2d.jpg  

il_fullxfull.101241544.jpg   private-catering-04.jpg  
Attached Images

Old 11 Nov 2021, 10:42 (Ref:4082744)   #1741
bauble
Veteran

England
Or something straight forward, well not straight actually.
What engine is this?
Attached Thumbnails
836.jpg  
Old 11 Nov 2021, 10:49 (Ref:4082746)   #1742
VIVA GT
Veteran

England
Leicestershire
Quote:
Enough, already! Have you nothing better to do? Well waste your time finding three marques from among these six pictures.
And good luck with that.
I've only had a quick look at this one so far, but with the final picture I think I can see what you're rafter...
Old 11 Nov 2021, 14:57 (Ref:4082787)   #1743
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!
Dont tell me, Viva, I can only see five…
Old 12 Nov 2021, 19:51 (Ref:4083097)   #1744
bauble
Veteran

England
If I tell you the 'tin' is a tea caddy would that help?
Old 12 Nov 2021, 20:13 (Ref:4083105)   #1745
Mike Crow
Racer

Mike Crow should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
If I tell you the 'tin' is a tea caddy would that help?
Certainly would. Especially if you didn’t have one.
Old 12 Nov 2021, 20:14 (Ref:4083106)   #1746
bauble
Veteran

England
Three famous drivers - please.
Attached Thumbnails
R (1).jpg   PIC pUZZLE.jpg   R.jpg  

R (2).jpg  
Attached Images

Old 13 Nov 2021, 20:06 (Ref:4083297)   #1747
bauble
Veteran

England
This car had a terrible accident, and only a few pieces were recovered, can you help identify the make and model?

There other wrecks waiting for restoration, this s an easy one to get you started;
Attached Images

Old 14 Nov 2021, 10:42 (Ref:4083367)   #1748
morninggents
Veteran

England
Up north, near York.
morninggents should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Can't open the images. Is it just me?
Old 14 Nov 2021, 10:59 (Ref:4083370)   #1749
bauble
Veteran

England
Quote:
Originally Posted by morninggents View Post
Can't open the images. Is it just me?
Do you mean you cannot see them at all, or can't expand them? If the latter I don't think you need to. I have two correct answers so far.

Get your magnifying glass out Sherlock.
Old 14 Nov 2021, 16:44 (Ref:4083392)   #1750
bauble
Veteran

England
Two correct answers so far, so for them. Not too hard I think.
Attached Images