Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Australasian Touring Cars.

Old 24 Jun 2001, 11:27 (Ref:108981)   #1
Crash Test
Veteran

Australia
Melbourne, Australia
Crash Test should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridCrash Test should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Barbagallo Thoughts

1. Way to go Rat....
2. But Sakife still has the right stuff to come second. What's happened to Bright recently?
3. Poor bloody Larko...what an absolute shocker!
4. Go Steven Johnson (Little Dick), there's still nothng between him and Ingall in the championship...
5. 3 straight victories for Ford- when will the parity police become irrate once more?
6. Can someone explain this- on the Tv when they did the scruitineering segment on Brad Jones's car, why was it done in the CAT racing pit??
Old 25 Jun 2001, 02:46 (Ref:109403)   #2
mac
Veteran

mac should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridmac should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridmac should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Brighty's results have been pretty disappointing over the last couple of rounds. He's got a new car at the moment which is proving very troublesome. Apparently the car doesn't respond well to changes, and they are finding it very difficult to set up. I hope they get a grip on it soon, as I want Jason to win the championship.
Old 25 Jun 2001, 07:11 (Ref:109433)   #3
nz_tourer
Rookie

nz_tourer should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
The RAT had a perfect weekend, the master of sprint racing. Correct my if I am wrong, but hasnt he won the last 3 sprint rounds that were run - this weekend, Albert Park and Sandown. Johnson showed persistencey, although the guy had some virus (ha ha Barry Sheene!) he converted his poor qualifying run into a decent bag of points. Good on Murph, great battle with Jnr. If only Murph had done well at Canberra, he would of been looking a lot stronger in the title chase. And Skaifey, man that guy is MR Consistency. At the moment I dont think anyone really has the goods to take it to Mark, in regards to the championship that is, apart from maybe Russel and Murph. Poor Larkho!! what does he need to do to get some results. probably needs to totally write off his car like he did last year, then he may get better, and even win a race!!
Old 25 Jun 2001, 11:39 (Ref:109512)   #4
RALFANATOR
Racer

RALFANATOR should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
great result for the the RAT and DJR
go JNR Johnson good comeback
WHAT HAPPENED MARCOS?????????????????????????????????????
good job Morris
poor Larko
as normal Sakfie
Kelly should be shot (move on morris & TGD)
Old 25 Jun 2001, 23:01 (Ref:109719)   #5
Radisichrox
Veteran

United States
New York
Radisichrox should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Way to go rat!!!
Old 27 Jun 2001, 14:03 (Ref:110284)   #6
racer69
Veteran

Australia
Sydney, Australia
racer69 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridracer69 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Do you think its fair that Wanneroo is going to be dropped. The way Cochrane's going in a few years time any track that was in the series in 1996 won't be in it anymore
Old 27 Jun 2001, 22:35 (Ref:110495)   #7
DNQ
Veteran

Australia
Brisbane, Australia
DNQ should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Brilliant to see Ford back at the top of the podium. Keep it up!
Old 28 Jun 2001, 08:19 (Ref:110641)   #8
DAVID PATERSON
Veteran

Australia
Brisbane, Qld, Australia
DAVID PATERSON should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDAVID PATERSON should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDAVID PATERSON should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
I think it's outrageous that Wanneroo (I refuse to call it Barbagallo) may be dropped. It would sound the death knell for State level racing in WA. I'm convinced that Cochrane has no sense of history or tradition, quite the opposite perhaps, he does seem hell bent on destroying everything that he didn't create.

Perhaps he is a scholar of Attilla the Hun, "It is not enough that I succeed, but everyone else must fail."
Old 28 Jun 2001, 11:00 (Ref:110700)   #9
Amaroo Park
Veteran

Australia
New South Wales
Amaroo Park should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
With Cochrane so fixated on racing at tracks that are new or different. There is a Fantastic Mountain track in NSW that doesn't get used anymore but is still there.......
Catalina Race Track in Katoomba on the BLue Mountains, Now Skaife, Longhurst, Ashby and Reed actually completed at Yokohama sponsors day there the Wednesday after the 1994 Toohey's 1000 in there V8 Touring Cars...........
Old 29 Jun 2001, 08:01 (Ref:111076)   #10
RALFANATOR
Racer

RALFANATOR should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally posted by colinbond
With Cochrane so fixated on racing at tracks that are new or different. There is a Fantastic Mountain track in NSW that doesn't get used anymore but is still there.......
Catalina Race Track in Katoomba on the BLue Mountains, Now Skaife, Longhurst, Ashby and Reed actually completed at Yokohama sponsors day there the Wednesday after the 1994 Toohey's 1000 in there V8 Touring Cars...........
I love that track Its heaps of fun and quick too . but for V8's I don't think they would cope