Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Classic Cars Monthly Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Historic Racing & Motorsport History > Historic Racing Today

Closed Thread

Old 3 Dec 2011, 09:29 (Ref:2994712)   #1
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
HRDC (Snetterton): 5 May 2012 - 6 May 2012

HRDC Series (other than GTS65), in support of the 360MRC 6hrs.
Old 23 Mar 2012, 00:28 (Ref:3046893)   #2
MartinSmith
Subscriber
Veteran

England
Essex
MartinSmith has a real shot at the podium!MartinSmith has a real shot at the podium!MartinSmith has a real shot at the podium!MartinSmith has a real shot at the podium!MartinSmith has a real shot at the podium!
Hi all

the timetable for this is now online here

42 days to go

ta
C
Old 23 Mar 2012, 10:29 (Ref:3047018)   #3
Burfs
Rookie

Burfs should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Hi,

Are you able to tell me what series the HRDC races are ie is the HRDC Race 1 the GTG, TG or TC63 etc?

Thank you,

Burfs
Old 23 Mar 2012, 10:31 (Ref:3047019)   #4
zefarelly
Veteran

European Union
zefarelly has a real shot at the podium!zefarelly has a real shot at the podium!zefarelly has a real shot at the podium!zefarelly has a real shot at the podium!
all of us will be there that weekend
Old 23 Mar 2012, 10:58 (Ref:3047027)   #5
Brian A
Racer

England
Sunny West Sussex
Brian A should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Burfs View Post
Are you able to tell me what series the HRDC races are ie is the HRDC Race 1 the GTG, TG or TC63 etc?
The Sunday race is the Touring Greats as it is the only 45 minuute HRDC race. The other three are all 30 minute races, but the sequence on the HRDC entry form is:-
A - TC63
B - MGB50
C - GT Greats

Hopefully it'll stay this way as it means I can have a little lie in if my race is number 3, although I'll have to be up for the Touring cars on Sunday - hopefully with the new demon engine in the Minx.....
Old 23 Mar 2012, 11:12 (Ref:3047030)   #6
johngee
#WhatAreHashTags
Veteran

johngee has a real shot at the podium!johngee has a real shot at the podium!johngee has a real shot at the podium!johngee has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian A View Post
The Sunday race is the Touring Greats as it is the only 45 minuute HRDC race. The other three are all 30 minute races, but the sequence on the HRDC entry form is:-
A - TC63
B - MGB50
C - GT Greats

Hopefully it'll stay this way as it means I can have a little lie in if my race is number 3, although I'll have to be up for the Touring cars on Sunday - hopefully with the new demon engine in the Minx.....
As the organising club, we have no firm view as to the order of the three Saturday races. We'll take 'soundings' and work with HRDC to try and please everyone ...... an impossible task but we'll try!
Old 23 Mar 2012, 17:58 (Ref:3047192)   #7
zefarelly
Veteran

European Union
zefarelly has a real shot at the podium!zefarelly has a real shot at the podium!zefarelly has a real shot at the podium!zefarelly has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian A View Post
GULP: note to self, build engine
Old 29 Apr 2012, 09:59 (Ref:3066860)   #8
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Do Sunoco and Dunlop support the HRDC events?

Anglo American provides the fuel for the Snett pit garage but it's unleaded.
Old 29 Apr 2012, 10:05 (Ref:3066861)   #9
johngee
#WhatAreHashTags
Veteran

johngee has a real shot at the podium!johngee has a real shot at the podium!johngee has a real shot at the podium!johngee has a real shot at the podium!
AFAIK Anglo American are there in their own right - i.e. not just as the supplier to the Snetterton fuel station. We've had no notice of any other suppliers of tyres or fuel attending but will try and confirm.
Old 29 Apr 2012, 10:07 (Ref:3066862)   #10
zefarelly
Veteran

European Union
Anglo American will be there, dunlop may be there, but don't rely on them to have any tyres!
Old 29 Apr 2012, 10:14 (Ref:3066865)   #11
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Ok thanks. I only need two tyres for the spare set, I'll give HP a call.
Old 29 Apr 2012, 10:57 (Ref:3066887)   #12
MartinSmith
Subscriber
Veteran

England
Essex
MartinSmith has a real shot at the podium!MartinSmith has a real shot at the podium!MartinSmith has a real shot at the podium!MartinSmith has a real shot at the podium!MartinSmith has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Mallett View Post
Ok thanks. I only need two tyres for the spare set, I'll give HP a call.
The only people due there are AA. Dunlop nor anyone else have contacted us to ask to attend.
Old 29 Apr 2012, 11:08 (Ref:3066896)   #13
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Ok no probs.
Old 2 May 2012, 23:39 (Ref:3068543)   #14
MartinSmith
Subscriber
Veteran

England
Essex
PROVISIONAL ENTRY LISTS

PROVISIONAL ENTRY LISTS
Old 3 May 2012, 07:32 (Ref:3068612)   #15
zefarelly
Veteran

European Union
looking good . . . new pads and front boots to fit today, sort camper in the morning and hit the road. after school tomorrow.
Old 3 May 2012, 11:40 (Ref:3068747)   #16
MartinSmith
Subscriber
Veteran

England
Essex
Ok so just a reminder about the saturday end of the day "BBQ STARTER RACE!" a spare 20 minute race. It is only open to existing entries to the whole event, that is, Any car entered in any of the HRDC RACES, OLYMPIC BREAKFAST SPRINT CARS or THE SIX HOUR.

The logic is simple, 15 mins qualifying and 20 mins race, its basically 35 mins...and its £100 ...there will be throphies...its a kinda "HRDC Vs 360 laugh"

Now this is just a facility for EXISTING ENTRIES therefore we are not taking entries on the day, all the cars that are at the event are eligible....
If you dont enter it..its just track time to us....but it is a bit of fun, its revenue for the club and a kinda thank you for making the event a nice weekend.....we have found the time....can you?

Its on the timetable so have fun.

Im gonna post this in the other two threads...Spread the word....its cheap as chips and I am turning into EASYRACE.

ta
Claire
Old 3 May 2012, 21:19 (Ref:3069004)   #17
Ben Shuckburgh
Racer

Ben Shuckburgh should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Sounds fun Claire - Do we sign up for it at signing on in the morning?
Old 3 May 2012, 21:29 (Ref:3069007)   #18
MartinSmith
Subscriber
Veteran

England
Essex
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben Shuckburgh View Post
Sounds fun Claire - Do we sign up for it at signing on in the morning?
Yep, have ya cheque books ready ha ha

Ta c
Old 3 May 2012, 21:37 (Ref:3069008)   #19
Ben Shuckburgh
Racer

Ben Shuckburgh should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaireSmith View Post
Yep, have ya cheque books ready ha ha

Ta c
will do - looking forward to it - see you there.
Closed Thread