Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > North American Racing

Old 5 Mar 2021, 16:20 (Ref:4038986)   #1
Gatorboy
Rookie

United States
Lakeland, Florida
Gatorboy should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Porsche Carrera Cup NA

I'm going to go to Sebring next weekend for the opening round of Porsche Carrera Cup race and I've been trying to find a entry list. Does anyone know of one?
Old 5 Mar 2021, 18:21 (Ref:4039031)   #2
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
It's trickled out with driver announcements but I think i've seen less than half the field, I would not expect the entry list until this weekend or early next week. When you see the Sebring IMSA list on Racer check IMSA.com as useless as it can be. Or https://porschecarreracup.us/ as they may update faster

A few people posted the car pickup on the back side of Atlanta-Hartsfield, garage full of new 911 Carrera Cup cars racked and parked as Porsche would expect, perfectly aligned and square.
Old 5 Mar 2021, 19:09 (Ref:4039053)   #3
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Kelly-Moss Racing : 7 across both classes

Parker Thompson in JDX

BGB Motorsports

Leh Keen and Ryan Gates for 311RS

Sorry, trying hard not to work this afternoon and sit outside on the laptop instead.
Old 5 Mar 2021, 19:25 (Ref:4039059)   #4
fergus_r
Veteran

United Kingdom
fergus_r should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridfergus_r should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridfergus_r should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Mazda MX5s next weekend too, a pleasant late addition to the schedule.
Old 11 Mar 2021, 13:50 (Ref:4039850)   #5
krzysiek_aleks
Rookie

krzysiek_aleks should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Someone asked for entry list, so there you go https://www.imsa.com/wp-content/uplo...Entry-List.pdf
Old 11 Mar 2021, 17:22 (Ref:4039898)   #6
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by krzysiek_aleks View Post
Someone asked for entry list, so there you go https://www.imsa.com/wp-content/uplo...Entry-List.pdf
It is fantastic to see over 30 cars on the list! I always enjoyed the Porsche races, but they are better with bigger grids. Can't wait to see these in person!
Old 11 Mar 2021, 22:58 (Ref:4040003)   #7
Lanky Turtle
Veteran

Lanky Turtle should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridLanky Turtle should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridLanky Turtle should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridLanky Turtle should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
I'm really looking forward to these races next week. 35 cars and the majority are the brand new 992 based Cup cars. In testing this week the cars were running speeds in line with GTD/GT3 cars, several seconds a lap faster than the Porsche Yokohama Sprint Cup cars we've seen race at Sebring in years past (those cars race this saturday). Plus I'm a big Leh Keen fan and itll be good to see him back on track.
Old 12 Mar 2021, 20:50 (Ref:4040200)   #8
broadrun96
Veteran

United States

That's a lot of fancy Beetles
Old 13 Mar 2021, 17:44 (Ref:4040342)   #9
WyldStallion
Veteran

WyldStallion should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridWyldStallion should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridWyldStallion should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lanky Turtle View Post
I'm really looking forward to these races next week. 35 cars and the majority are the brand new 992 based Cup cars. In testing this week the cars were running speeds in line with GTD/GT3 cars, several seconds a lap faster than the Porsche Yokohama Sprint Cup cars we've seen race at Sebring in years past (those cars race this saturday). Plus I'm a big Leh Keen fan and itll be good to see him back on track.
I would prefer to see this as a class in the Weathertech series than LMP3.
Old 21 Mar 2021, 10:45 (Ref:4042055)   #10
Brake dust
Racer

United States
Brake dust should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Why are they still doing a rolling start? Read somewhere that they will be slowly adopting rules and regs - don't understand why the changes would be that difficult to incorporate all at once?
Old 6 Apr 2022, 19:53 (Ref:4105581)   #11
NaBUru38
Veteran

Uruguay
Las Canteras, Uruguay
NaBUru38 is going for a new world record!NaBUru38 is going for a new world record!NaBUru38 is going for a new world record!NaBUru38 is going for a new world record!NaBUru38 is going for a new world record!NaBUru38 is going for a new world record!NaBUru38 is going for a new world record!
There's 34 entries for Long Beach.

https://www.imsa.com/wp-content/uplo..._EntryList.pdf