Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

View Poll Results: Who do you think the driver of the last Grand Prix of 2022 is?
Max Verstappen 3 12.00%
Sergio Pérez 0 0%
Charles Leclerc 10 40.00%
Carlos Sainz 0 0%
George Russell 0 0%
Lewis Hamilton 0 0%
Lando Norris 1 4.00%
Daniel Ricciardo 1 4.00%
Esteban Ocon 0 0%
Fernando Alonso 0 0%
Valtteri Bottas 0 0%
Zhou Guanyu 0 0%
Pierre Gasly 0 0%
Yuki Tsunoda 0 0%
Sebastian Vettel 10 40.00%
Lance Stroll 0 0%
Kevin Magnussen 0 0%
Mick Schumacher 0 0%
Alexander Albon 0 0%
Nicholas Latifi 0 0%
Voters: 25. You may not vote on this poll

Old 20 Nov 2022, 05:06 (Ref:4134338)   #1
Born Racer
Race Official
Veteran

Born Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Driver of the Grand Prix: Abu Dhabi Grand Prix 2022

Who do you think the driver of the last Grand Prix of 2022 is?
Old 20 Nov 2022, 18:23 (Ref:4134380)   #2
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Norris. Drove a very solid race to finish best of the rest and got fastest lap.
Old 20 Nov 2022, 18:46 (Ref:4134383)   #3
Greem
Veteran

United Kingdom
Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Seb. Because Seb.
Old 20 Nov 2022, 22:12 (Ref:4134394)   #4
steve_r
Veteran

Lord Howe Island
European Capital of Culture 2008
steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!
I voted Vettel, just because I can.
Old 21 Nov 2022, 01:35 (Ref:4134407)   #5
Tourer
Veteran

Australia
Sideways
Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!
Leclerc for me - altered strategies and driving approach through the race, kept up the pace and locked in P2 for the championship.
Old 21 Nov 2022, 05:49 (Ref:4134420)   #6
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Seb - for being able to make it to the donuts (unlike Hamilton and Alonso)
Old 21 Nov 2022, 06:41 (Ref:4134421)   #7
Neil22
Veteran

United States
Nor Cal
Neil22 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Seb.
Old 21 Nov 2022, 10:23 (Ref:4134441)   #8
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by steve_r View Post
I voted Vettel, just because I can.
This.
Old 21 Nov 2022, 10:43 (Ref:4134450)   #9
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
yep had to be Vettel this week, we will all miss him
Old 21 Nov 2022, 16:58 (Ref:4134492)   #10
AndreasDavour
Veteran

Sweden
AndreasDavour should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridAndreasDavour should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
I'd give a vote to Seb just because, but while he drove well, this time I wasn't really cheering.
Norris was the best of the rest, and with a team mate next year of similar skill McLaren might actually have a chance. Massive kudos.

But today I voted Charles Leclerc. He kept the tyres alive, drove fast all the time during the pressure of the last ten races kept it together really well. In a year when he did some silly mistakes, he kept out of it in the end. Good job. Also well done to Sainz.
Old 22 Nov 2022, 17:17 (Ref:4134519)   #11
Lancsbreaker
Veteran

England
Padiham, Lancashire
Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!
Seb for sentimental reasons, and for chasing Danny in the closing stages - tho the $12M extra for the team could have been an incentive - but strong mention to Charles for overcoming a season's disappointments and making a slightly iffy strategy work.
Old 22 Nov 2022, 23:25 (Ref:4134553)   #12
S griffin
Veteran

S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!
Seb did a brilliant job, keeping close to Danny. Good to see Danny to go out on a high too, even if he was miles behind Lando again. Can Aston continue their good form after this?

Leclerc did do well after a tough season, but with some reluctance, I gave it to Max.
Old 25 Nov 2022, 21:55 (Ref:4134917)   #13
Born Racer
Race Official
Veteran

Born Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Much as it pains me, because I'm not a fan, I'm going to go with Max. He's gone into another league with no opposition and was just toying with them.