Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Old 13 Mar 2021, 07:27 (Ref:4040243)   #551
Moneyseeker
Veteran

Moneyseeker is going for a new lap record!Moneyseeker is going for a new lap record!Moneyseeker is going for a new lap record!Moneyseeker is going for a new lap record!Moneyseeker is going for a new lap record!Moneyseeker is going for a new lap record!
Interview with the man himself.

https://youtu.be/uRzMocpph1M
Old 15 Mar 2021, 07:21 (Ref:4040478)   #552
Moneyseeker
Veteran

Moneyseeker is going for a new lap record!Moneyseeker is going for a new lap record!Moneyseeker is going for a new lap record!Moneyseeker is going for a new lap record!Moneyseeker is going for a new lap record!Moneyseeker is going for a new lap record!
For those who have not staggered through the WS interview - he tells us that Monaco this year is when the team and partnership will probably be announced....
Old 15 Mar 2021, 07:59 (Ref:4040480)   #553
P38 in workshop
Veteran

P38 in workshop has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
Is that the earliest date that the formation flying pigs are free to tow advertising banners over the circuit?
Old 15 Mar 2021, 09:09 (Ref:4040486)   #554
Chappelli
Veteran

New Zealand
Auckland
Chappelli should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridChappelli should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moneyseeker View Post
For those who have not staggered through the WS interview - he tells us that Monaco this year is when the team and partnership will probably be announced....
Wait a minute.... does that make the original announcement an announcement of an announcement of an announcement of an announcement?
Old 15 Mar 2021, 13:40 (Ref:4040556)   #555
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moneyseeker View Post
Thank you for the summary. Do you happen to have a timecode inside the video for that bit? I opened that interview up and saw it was 1.5hrs long and I said... No way in hell. I may choose to post about the ridiculousness occasionally, but I am not going to waste that much time listening to the same old drivel in the hopes for some new nugget!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chappelli View Post
Wait a minute.... does that make the original announcement an announcement of an announcement of an announcement of an announcement?
Spot on. I am sure by the time Monaco appears there will be some other extenuating circumstances that delays things and in which we must again sit on the edge of our seats for the next announcement... for the next announcement, for the next announcement, for the next...

Richard
Old 15 Mar 2021, 15:32 (Ref:4040572)   #556
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
this has become like one of those end of the world prophecies where they are always changing the date of armageddon!
Old 15 Mar 2021, 19:06 (Ref:4040636)   #557
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by chillibowl View Post
this has become like one of those end of the world prophecies where they are always changing the date of armageddon!
Storey just didn't get the calculation correct the first few times. This time he has perfected the calculation. If you take the average speed of an African Swallow (that is carrying a standard Coconut), multiple it by the number of empty RE drink cans with the old logo (stored in the same US secret warehouse that holds the Ark of the Covenant) divide by the number of people born on September 3, 1752 within the London Borough of Richmond upon Thames, then multiple that by the number of current F1 teams, then divide this by the number of grey hairs in Storey's beard. Take the resulting number and the first two digits call out the month and the next two digits call out the day of the next announcement. Unless the fifth digit is a four. Then you reverse the month and day values. Any left over digits are the car numbers for the two drivers who will race for this team.

Richard
Old 15 Mar 2021, 19:12 (Ref:4040639)   #558
S griffin
Veteran

S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!
I don’t think Storey even knows how to do calculations. He’s probably put a few random numbers on a blackboard and tried to make a sum out of them. And not forgetting to add the one and then tried to make a date out of them. And then wondering no one in F1 takes him seriously
Old 15 Mar 2021, 19:34 (Ref:4040646)   #559
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard Casto View Post
Storey just didn't get the calculation correct the first few times. This time he has perfected the calculation. If you take the average speed of an African Swallow (that is carrying a standard Coconut), multiple it by the number of empty RE drink cans with the old logo (stored in the same US secret warehouse that holds the Ark of the Covenant) divide by the number of people born on September 3, 1752 within the London Borough of Richmond upon Thames, then multiple that by the number of current F1 teams, then divide this by the number of grey hairs in Storey's beard. Take the resulting number and the first two digits call out the month and the next two digits call out the day of the next announcement. Unless the fifth digit is a four. Then you reverse the month and day values. Any left over digits are the car numbers for the two drivers who will race for this team.

Richard
((((20.1*90,000,000)/0)*10)/0)

This gives us two divisions by 0, or infinity twice.
Because we are in an alternate reality - this equates to Alt+236 twice.
So, we have 236236. 23 is not a month, so we'll take the month as February. However, because Storey is British, we'll use the British date format and place the day before the month.
So in actuality, we have 23-6 or 23rd June for the announcement. The remaining digits are 2-3-6.

So - putting it all together - the next announcement will be on 23rd June and the drivers will be Albon(23) and Latifi(6).

Assuming you mean mph?
Quote:
If you take the average speed of an African Swallow (that is carrying a standard Coconut)
The borough wasn't in existence until 1965.
Quote:
the number of people born on September 3, 1752 within the London Borough of Richmond upon Thames
Old 15 Mar 2021, 20:26 (Ref:4040659)   #560
S griffin
Veteran

S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!
I think it makes more sense Storey seems to live in another reality. So maybe he’s announcing something for 2022 in a parallel universe. Where Red Bull are nowhere to be seen.

Meanwhile in the real world, everyone in F1 from Bottas to Latifi has no desire to have anything with Mr Storey. Red Bull are the drinks energy kings here. We can breathe easy knowing Mr Storey is unlikely to be in this sport. It’s managing fine without him
Old 15 Mar 2021, 23:39 (Ref:4040687)   #561
Richard C
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by crmalcolm View Post
Assuming you mean mph?
See how I didn't specify the unit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by crmalcolm View Post
The borough wasn't in existence until 1965.
Not only that. September 3, 1752 doesn't exist in the UK due to the switch from Julian to Gregorian calendar (eleven days were removed). I frankly expected someone to spot the calendar issue before the borough creation date problem!

The point being. That calculation just can't really be done. But don't let logic stop you! Make a bunch of assumptions (unit of speed for the bird, how many cans were left over, geographic area of Richmond upon Thames in 1752, use Julian, Gregorian or some other calendar, pick a number of grey hairs in his beard) you can pretty much come up with whatever number you want.

Richard

Last edited by Richard C; 15 Mar 2021 at 23:45.
Old 15 Mar 2021, 23:54 (Ref:4040689)   #562
S griffin
Veteran

It’s funny how Mr Storey is never clear on his plans

Maybe he would be better off using a pre Gregorian calendar. Or maybe he is? It would explain how he keeps getting his dates mixed up

He just seems to think if he says enough things, people will believe him, but the problem is, if nothing happens, who’s going to believe him?
Old 28 Mar 2021, 15:31 (Ref:4043443)   #563
S griffin
Veteran

So this explains why we haven't seen Rich Energy sponsor anyone. It's all the Bahraini's fault!

https://twitter.com/richenergyceo/st...11890420363266
Old 28 Mar 2021, 16:20 (Ref:4043486)   #564
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by S griffin View Post
So this explains why we haven't seen Rich Energy sponsor anyone. It's all the Bahraini's fault!

Old 28 Mar 2021, 17:12 (Ref:4043524)   #565
Moneyseeker
Veteran

It will be masks and all those type of restictions all year, so I guess we won't see him at Monaco either for the big RE annoucement...
Old 28 Mar 2021, 17:14 (Ref:4043525)   #566
Moneyseeker
Veteran

I guess he will refuse the vaccine as well, which means he won't be able to get on a plane to go anywhere to any races or the RE global empire...
Old 3 Apr 2021, 17:54 (Ref:4044491)   #567
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by S griffin View Post

Man, clear proof of the guy's 'status'.....
Old 3 Apr 2021, 18:03 (Ref:4044494)   #568
S griffin
Veteran

Did he even have a status to begin with though?
Old 3 Apr 2021, 18:18 (Ref:4044496)   #569
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I was trying to be kind using the word......
Old 5 Apr 2021, 18:25 (Ref:4044733)   #570
S griffin
Veteran

Rich Energy

To be fair, it’s kinder than what others have said about him
Old 30 Apr 2021, 19:18 (Ref:4048804)   #571
Chappelli
Veteran

New Zealand
Auckland
Chappelli should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridChappelli should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Just three weeks until Monaco... will we see the announcement?
Old 30 Apr 2021, 19:45 (Ref:4048809)   #572
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:

I won't hold my breath.
Old 5 May 2021, 10:14 (Ref:4049793)   #573
Moneyseeker
Veteran

Quote:
Stand by....

Tweet
See new Tweets
Conversation
Rich Energy HQ
@rich_energy
The delightful
@KateUpton
at the Monaco Grand Prix. We are hosting a #RichEnergy event at this year’s race
#Monaco #GrandPrix #Formula1
Old 5 May 2021, 16:36 (Ref:4049891)   #574
midgetman
Veteran

midgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Has anyone seen RE trumpeting about their support for Power Maxed Racing in the BTCC? I certainly haven't but I may have missed it.

Sent from my AC2003 using Tapatalk
Old 5 May 2021, 16:42 (Ref:4049892)   #575
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by midgetman View Post
Has anyone seen RE trumpeting about their support for Power Maxed Racing in the BTCC? I certainly haven't but I may have missed it.
Yes - they have included a few references on their social media feeds.