Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Racing Talk > Racers Forum

Old 8 Oct 2002, 10:23 (Ref:398195)   #1
DanJR1
Racer

DanJR1 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
A new race Series

If you had an idea for a new racing series, how would you go about setting it up?
Old 8 Oct 2002, 11:15 (Ref:398232)   #2
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I wouldn't there's enough already.
Old 8 Oct 2002, 11:49 (Ref:398274)   #3
josvandeperre
Veteran

England
Central London
josvandeperre should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Depends on whether any existing cars are elligible and what level you are pitching at - probably start with a one-off race with a club/organiser/promoter whose other championships will not be compromised and then use that as the basis for other organisers to give you a chance followed by trying to persuade the MSA to give you championship status - this could take several seasons and as Peter implies may not actually be very helpful

However if you plan to contruct yourself 25 cars and give them to people to race then I (and I'm sure Peter) gladly volunteer for the onerous task of racing one of them for you and might even help with the admin in return if you ask very very nicely
Old 9 Oct 2002, 14:52 (Ref:399372)   #4
Stephen Green
Race Official
Veteran

England
Faversham, Kent
Stephen Green has a real shot at the podium!Stephen Green has a real shot at the podium!Stephen Green has a real shot at the podium!Stephen Green has a real shot at the podium!Stephen Green has a real shot at the podium!
Errr can you add my name to that list...Pleaseeeeee!
Old 9 Oct 2002, 21:48 (Ref:399740)   #5
carrera
Veteran

England
Gatwick
carrera should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
And mine.