Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing

Old 11 May 2003, 07:35 (Ref:595899)   #1
rcs
Rookie

rcs should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Tribune 5

Hi all,

I am in T5 (ex ACO) for the race this year, does anybody here have any photos of the view from this stand they might be able to e-mail me ? Just wondering what its like !

Ta,

Rob
Old 12 May 2003, 08:24 (Ref:596654)   #2
Fab
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

European Union
Hicksville...
Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!
One of the best view you could have on the straight line, despite the fences... FG1 use to be here for the race...
Old 15 May 2003, 07:29 (Ref:599425)   #3
FG1
Veteran

FG1 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
If T5 is the ACO stand then it is excellent for looking into the pits and for the start finish straight. We always get our seats hours before the start and watch the build up. Superb!

FG
Old 15 May 2003, 10:58 (Ref:599586)   #4
Kpy
Veteran

Kpy has a real shot at the podium!Kpy has a real shot at the podium!Kpy has a real shot at the podium!Kpy has a real shot at the podium!Kpy has a real shot at the podium!
T5 is indeed the ACO stand
Old 16 May 2003, 12:57 (Ref:600909)   #5
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Looking good rcs - I was in the ACO stand in '93 and although I would have liked to have been a bit higher up, the view was very good indeed. You have the great advantage, of course of being shaded from the intense sunshine that we will have for the entire Le Mans weekend as well.........

No - I am absolutely not joking......
Old 16 May 2003, 20:34 (Ref:601332)   #6
FG1
Veteran

FG1 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally posted by Aysedasi
of course of being shaded from the intense sunshine that we will have for the entire Le Mans weekend as well.........

No - I am absolutely not joking......
Hmm, having twice driven across the Pennines in the wet today, I look forward to you being proven right!

FG