Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Baltic Touring Car Championship Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Touring Car Racing

Old 7 Jun 2001, 19:39 (Ref:102323)   #1
Craig
Race Official
Veteran

Denmark
Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!
General Election

Anyone notice who is standing in the election at Tatton ? Do let us know results when they're declared...! Good luck Mr Q...
Old 7 Jun 2001, 20:02 (Ref:102331)   #2
Carrie
Veteran

Carrie should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridCarrie should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Martin Bell obviously started a craze - there's eight independents standing in Tatton. Haven't seen much election evidence on our side of Wilmslow, just a couple of posters for the Lib Dem candidate.
Haven't even seen a little red and white car around here
Old 7 Jun 2001, 20:04 (Ref:102332)   #3
Craig
Race Official
Veteran

Denmark
Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!
Last I heard he was doing spin turns in front of the local constabulary in the Northants area... perhaps they locked him up ?

Wonder what time the results are expected ?
Old 7 Jun 2001, 20:29 (Ref:102342)   #4
WoodyTJ
Veteran

WoodyTJ should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Old 7 Jun 2001, 22:20 (Ref:102371)   #5
touringlegend
Race Official
Veteran

Panama
touringlegend should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridtouringlegend should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridtouringlegend should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
The BBC says theres no candidates been found for the Tatton area! Look! http://newssearch.bbc.co.uk/hi/engli...=con&postcode=

Yes I know its a bit long!
Old 7 Jun 2001, 22:23 (Ref:102374)   #6
touringlegend
Race Official
Veteran

Panama
touringlegend should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridtouringlegend should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridtouringlegend should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Look at this. http://newssearch.bbc.co.uk/hi/engli...encies/570.stm

If your names William, you should have called yourself Bill B&Q!
Old 7 Jun 2001, 23:56 (Ref:102390)   #7
Bennett Fan
Racer

Bennett Fan should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid

So he can use his real name as well as B-and-Q?
Old 8 Jun 2001, 05:24 (Ref:102430)   #8
Les
Veteran

Kenya
Suffolk,UK
Les should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Bit of a Labour win there - never mind John and you did better than the other Independant!!

So now it's another name change back to John B&Q (please no Bill B&Q!).
Old 8 Jun 2001, 16:17 (Ref:102622)   #9
John Batchelor
Racer

John Batchelor should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
What can I say! 322 voters in Tatton put their X in the right place! At least I can say that it is more people than are in my immediate family, and I didn't come last! (and before anone says it, I know that that at least is a first). Team B&Q will not be at Mondello....for reasons that will become very obvious when you see us at Donnington!......I can say no more except to say that it is all GOOD news.
Thanks for your support to date, I think you might like what we are going to do for the remainder of the year and I'm sure that you will like what we have lined up for 2002!!
(if gazz is reading this I will give you your programme at Donnington)
Touringlegend... if I'd been Bill B&Q my initials would have been BBQ!! (a bit hot!)
Old 8 Jun 2001, 17:19 (Ref:102632)   #10
touringlegend
Race Official
Veteran

Panama
William Hague has resigned. My fav. politician (apart from John of course)

John stop teasing us with all this excitement! Did you say something in another thread about new paint jobs.
Because of you I now recommend B&Q for everyone.

Last edited by touringlegend; 8 Jun 2001 at 17:23.
Old 8 Jun 2001, 17:24 (Ref:102634)   #11
Bennett Fan
Racer

Bennett Fan should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid

New car?
Old 8 Jun 2001, 17:33 (Ref:102637)   #12
knowlesy59
Racer

Wales
WALES
knowlesy59 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally posted by John B & Q
....for reasons that will become very obvious when you see us at Donnington!......I can say no more except to say that it is all GOOD news.
Thanks for your support to date, I think you might like what we are going to do for the remainder of the year and I'm sure that you will like what we have lined up for 2002!!
new paint job we all know about,but i reckon that john has even bigger plans,i reckon that he is gonna sign a deal to get one of this years vauxhalls and then he will win the championship next year.

well maybe not

anyone got any ideas(like craig/redshoes/lorna/woody.all of the people that camp at every circuit and meet him really)
Old 8 Jun 2001, 17:38 (Ref:102641)   #13
Craig
Race Official
Veteran

Denmark
Sorry, I couldn't *possibly* comment

Well done John with the election! Did you wear your race suit to the declaration ?
Old 9 Jun 2001, 01:30 (Ref:102740)   #14
SPOONERBORO
Veteran

United Kingdom
UK
SPOONERBORO should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
well done that man - its a shame that you have to stand for an area/constituency cos if you were elected on pure votes from the countryi think all of the btcc grid,fans etc etc would of voted!! infact that would win u the election because thats the half that dont vote cos we too ****ed at government for tax on petrol etc