Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Closed Thread

Old 22 Jan 2022, 12:44 (Ref:4094865)   #1
Derwent
Racer

Derwent is heading for a stewards' enquiry!
No Air Shows, or not quite?

According the BBC Sport F1 (presumably Liberty) have banned military air displays at races. They then had clarify that by saying the Red Arrows ( and presumably similar teams in other countries) were trainers and were OK. They then had to say that flyovers by passenger planes owned by event sponsors ( Emirates etc) were also OK.. Not a lot left so egg on face.

This is all part of being green apparently. However perhaps they need to look at the environmental impart of flying the Circus to Miami in between Imola and Spain or to Canada between Baku and Silverstone.

Hypocrites,
Old 22 Jan 2022, 15:31 (Ref:4094874)   #2
ascarracinguk
Veteran

ascarracinguk has a real shot at the championship!ascarracinguk has a real shot at the championship!ascarracinguk has a real shot at the championship!ascarracinguk has a real shot at the championship!ascarracinguk has a real shot at the championship!
Hypocrites? Or just a case of your inability to do your research before making bold claims as usual?

You still haven’t told us which awards ceremonies hamilton has missed….given it was ‘most’ that shouldn’t be difficult

Anyway, back on topic, F1 uses some of the most efficient engines in the world and are well on their way to be carbon neutral by 2030, so I suggest this is just them taking another step to reduce their footprint
Old 22 Jan 2022, 15:58 (Ref:4094879)   #3
Derwent
Racer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ascarracinguk View Post
Hypocrites? Or just a case of your inability to do your research before making bold claims as usual?

You still haven’t told us which awards ceremonies hamilton has missed….given it was ‘most’ that shouldn’t be difficult

Anyway, back on topic, F1 uses some of the most efficient engines in the world and are well on their way to be carbon neutral by 2030, so I suggest this is just them taking another step to reduce their footprint
You do seem to be a key board warrior, perhaps your name is Karen?
Old 22 Jan 2022, 17:13 (Ref:4094887)   #4
ascarracinguk
Veteran

ascarracinguk has a real shot at the championship!ascarracinguk has a real shot at the championship!ascarracinguk has a real shot at the championship!ascarracinguk has a real shot at the championship!ascarracinguk has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Derwent View Post
You do seem to be a key board warrior, perhaps your name is Karen?
Says the person who consistently complaining, presents his pre conceived ideas as fact without backing it up….

I don’t think it’s too much to ask that you back up your comments during a debate? Especially since you seem so convinced…..

….of course there is the large possibility that you can’t back it up and are simply complaining…..Karen

Last edited by ascarracinguk; 22 Jan 2022 at 17:21.
Old 22 Jan 2022, 17:21 (Ref:4094888)   #5
Beau2
Racer

Beau2 has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
Pathetic.
Old 22 Jan 2022, 18:59 (Ref:4094893)   #6
Derwent
Racer

Well, I've had several messages saying that I should just ignore him. So I will.
Old 22 Jan 2022, 19:16 (Ref:4094896)   #7
ascarracinguk
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derwent View Post
Well, I've had several messages saying that I should just ignore him. So I will.
Almost 4000 messages over 20 odd years without complaint Vs 174 posts mainly complaining about Toto, Lewis, F1 and you’re trying taking the high ground, LOL…..

these several messages?…are they stored in the same place as Hamiltons non attendances?

I mean seriously…..Joking aside, all this could be sorted if you backed up your posts with sources, facts to back up your accusations….again, shouldn’t be that hard, surely? Come on, this is your chance to do it, I really don’t think it’s much to ask, that if you make an accusation against someone, that you can back it up. Surely that’s the point of a discussion forum and debating something, no matter what side of the ‘argument’ you’re on?

We live in a world where the internet perpetuates fiction over fact, I don’t think it’s too much to ask for a bit of factually based opinion rather than wild accusations?

You call someone a Karen, but can’t take the same in return? Hypocrite?…..

Last edited by ascarracinguk; 22 Jan 2022 at 19:38.
Old 22 Jan 2022, 19:41 (Ref:4094900)   #8
Beau2
Racer

Absolutely Pathetic.
Old 22 Jan 2022, 19:44 (Ref:4094902)   #9
ascarracinguk
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beau2 View Post
Absolutely Pathetic.
Oh do explain, which part don’t you agree with my above post? I don’t think it’s unreasonable for someone to back up their opinion and accusations….afterall, this is a discussion forum, where we discuss things rather than just branding everything as ‘pathetic’

Surely you would agree with evidence based opinions rather than wild accusations?

Last edited by ascarracinguk; 22 Jan 2022 at 19:49.
Old 22 Jan 2022, 19:49 (Ref:4094903)   #10
Beau2
Racer

Mods - can you step in here?

There is no 'discussion' here but rather a personal vendetta that is going across threads and is once again disrupting what could be a good discussion.

It's disappointing because the original topic is very much valid.
Old 22 Jan 2022, 19:51 (Ref:4094904)   #11
ascarracinguk
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beau2 View Post
Mods - can you step in here?

There is no 'discussion' here but rather a personal vendetta that is going across threads and is once again disrupting what could be a good discussion.

It's disappointing because the original topic is very much valid.
There’s no vendetta, I’m asking for a factually based opinion on the subject. The only vendetta seems to be your own, branding fellow posters as ‘pathetic’, which is rather disappointing.
Old 23 Jan 2022, 00:25 (Ref:4094930)   #12
ScotsBrutesFan
Race Official
Veteran

Scotland
West Lothian
ScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Locked whilst Admins work out whether to to give infractions to one or all

Think before you make your next post across any of the threads.
Old 23 Jan 2022, 02:37 (Ref:4094943)   #13
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Basically all that is wrong with F1 here. And that is not a comment about the organisers at all.

Thread can stay closed.

If you want to discuss this. And if you are capable of discussing this please start another thread.

Pathetic.