Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > North American Racing

Old 17 Mar 2019, 00:38 (Ref:3891174)   #151
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
66 Ford gets around the Corvette in the pits.

Oh no! what happened to the 9 I was raving about earlier????
Old 17 Mar 2019, 00:56 (Ref:3891176)   #152
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I’ve just come back after a Curry. What happened to it?
Old 17 Mar 2019, 01:02 (Ref:3891177)   #153
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam43 View Post
I’ve just come back after a Curry. What happened to it?
I had a gumbo, and I don't know! I just saw it in the pits with the hood up and it lost a couple laps.
Old 17 Mar 2019, 01:03 (Ref:3891178)   #154
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
Tincknel is putting down some great laps in the Mazda! I know it is a bit late, but hey they are still on track!
Old 17 Mar 2019, 01:06 (Ref:3891179)   #155
kvenom
Veteran

kvenom should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridkvenom should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeb View Post
Tincknel is putting down some great laps in the Mazda! I know it is a bit late, but hey they are still on track!
One more FCY and they're in with a shout, unless of course they're the ones who cause it by being on fire.
Old 17 Mar 2019, 01:06 (Ref:3891180)   #156
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Damn, and I spent the afternoon making a pork belly roast. FYI, slow roasted pork belly is a dangerous thing and leftovers should be packaged away asap or they may be consumed

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
Old 17 Mar 2019, 01:10 (Ref:3891183)   #157
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
I had a gumbo, and I don't know! I just saw it in the pits with the hood up and it lost a couple laps.
I assumed that’s what you were having.
Quote:
Originally Posted by broadrun96 View Post
Damn, and I spent the afternoon making a pork belly roast. FYI, slow roasted pork belly is a dangerous thing and leftovers should be packaged away asap or they may be consumed
Noted. Thank you.

I feel really bad. It’s been great weather this week and I have no way to cook outside. My neighbours must think I’m weird.
Old 17 Mar 2019, 01:11 (Ref:3891184)   #158
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
Quote:

I didn't know leftovers existed at your house!
Old 17 Mar 2019, 01:12 (Ref:3891185)   #159
kvenom
Veteran

kvenom should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridkvenom should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Tincknell with the fastest lap of the race 1:47.4
Old 17 Mar 2019, 01:13 (Ref:3891186)   #160
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
A round of pit stops for the GTD leaders, pretty sure they can't make it till the end, but one more should do it.
Old 17 Mar 2019, 01:13 (Ref:3891187)   #161
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Quote:
Originally Posted by kvenom View Post
Boom!

And a shame.
Old 17 Mar 2019, 01:16 (Ref:3891188)   #162
skycafe
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Water on three sides
skycafe is going for a new lap record!skycafe is going for a new lap record!skycafe is going for a new lap record!skycafe is going for a new lap record!skycafe is going for a new lap record!skycafe is going for a new lap record!
Quote:
Who do you market that to? A lumber company?
They had Smoke's Pourinerie as an associate sponsor at Daytona, don't know if that coninues.
Old 17 Mar 2019, 01:18 (Ref:3891189)   #163
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Quote:
For comparison the best LMP2 time yesterday was 48.990
Old 17 Mar 2019, 01:24 (Ref:3891190)   #164
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
I didn't know leftovers existed at your house!
When you cook 4.5 lbs of pork for 2 there better be leftovers. Plus porchetta makes a DAMN fine sandwich

Old 17 Mar 2019, 01:28 (Ref:3891192)   #165
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Hey guys and gals. Just tuning in.What's happened so far?
Old 17 Mar 2019, 01:32 (Ref:3891193)   #166
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
Quote:
Originally Posted by fieldodreams79 View Post
It rained, some cars have raced, Mazda has done things and caught fire but not terminal so improving. And some fat guy talked about food

Old 17 Mar 2019, 01:33 (Ref:3891194)   #167
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
It rained, some cars have raced, Mazda has done things and caught fire but not terminal so improving. And some fat guy talked about food

Good. All is in order. Carry on.
Old 17 Mar 2019, 01:35 (Ref:3891195)   #168
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
Quote:
Well today I went to the gym, then got some coffee, then played some games with the kids, went to the playground, went to a post parade party, heated up some leftover gumbo, had a fire in the fireplace and made smores.

And some a sweet racing at Sebring. I think there was about a 4 hours stretch in the middle with no yellows.
Old 17 Mar 2019, 01:42 (Ref:3891196)   #169
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
Quote:
Well today I went to the gym, then got some coffee, then played some games with the kids, went to the playground, went to a post parade party, heated up some leftover gumbo, had a fire in the fireplace and made smores.

And some a sweet racing at Sebring. I think there was about a 4 hours stretch in the middle with no yellows.
Nice!

I skied until I almost ripped my knee and hip apart, then drank North Cakalacky beer on a deck in the sun and cold, had a spaghetti dinner at my friend's parent's house and now have the old man into a 12 hr race he recalls from the 1960s and 70s. He knows who Roger Penske is, too.

I'm still drinking NC beer too...
Old 17 Mar 2019, 01:45 (Ref:3891197)   #170
kvenom
Veteran

Shame Bomarito binned it earlier, the Mazda has been the fastest car on track consistently for the past 2hrs or so.
Old 17 Mar 2019, 01:52 (Ref:3891199)   #171
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
Quote:
Shame Bomarito binned it earlier, the Mazda has been the fastest car on track consistently for the past 2hrs or so.
Good point, when you keep having bad reliability with your car, you can't bin it if you want to win it!
Old 17 Mar 2019, 01:54 (Ref:3891200)   #172
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
Quote:
Nice!

I skied until I almost ripped my knee and hip apart, then drank North Cakalacky beer on a deck in the sun and cold, had a spaghetti dinner at my friend's parent's house and now have the old man into a 12 hr race he recalls from the 1960s and 70s. He knows who Roger Penske is, too.

I'm still drinking NC beer too...
You're brave, I wouldn't even try skiing at this age. I can't afford to get hurt. I don't have that duck insurance.

NC beer sounds nice. I had one beer today, a Bells Russian Imperial Stout. Might have a bourbon in a bit, or might not. Haven't decided if i want to get drunk tonight or not.
Old 17 Mar 2019, 02:04 (Ref:3891201)   #173
belt driven
Racer

United States
NE exurban ATL
belt driven has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
The 38 P2 car has had a rotten day. Hours ago they were running middle of the GTLMs. Now they are -5 laps on the GTLMs but turned a 1:51.5 a bit ago.
Old 17 Mar 2019, 02:07 (Ref:3891202)   #174
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
Quote:
You're brave, I wouldn't even try skiing at this age. I can't afford to get hurt. I don't have that duck insurance.

NC beer sounds nice. I had one beer today, a Bells Russian Imperial Stout. Might have a bourbon in a bit, or might not. Haven't decided if i want to get drunk tonight or not.
I decided awhile ago. I finally got skiing but just one of them deals.

What I've watched so far has been pretty fun. Should be a good finish.
Old 17 Mar 2019, 02:09 (Ref:3891203)   #175
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
I bought a bike off Facebook. Most achievement ever.

Then I watched a Mazda crash because his door was so open you could get an elephant through it.