Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > 10 Tenths Motorsport > Announcements and Feedback

Old 4 Oct 2016, 14:13 (Ref:3677229)   #1
888 Chassis 20
Rookie

United Kingdom
West Midlands
888 Chassis 20 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Hi All

Afternoon All,

After many years of reading the group as an outsider I've finally taken the plunge and joined.

I'm a long time F1 and BTCC fan and I've found that due to better TV coverage I am now watching a bigger variety of motor racing series.

I've recently acquired a former 888 BTCC Vectra S2000 and although it's a rolling shell at the moment the long term aim is to make it a runner once again.

Hope to contribute to the forum and chat to you all soon

Regards Martin
Old 4 Oct 2016, 14:16 (Ref:3677230)   #2
MagnetON
Admin
Veteran

MagnetON
Dublin
MagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Glad to have you!
Old 4 Oct 2016, 18:40 (Ref:3677309)   #3
S griffin
Veteran

S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!
Welcome to the site Martin
Old 4 Oct 2016, 20:32 (Ref:3677334)   #4
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Welcome Martin