Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > 10 Tenths Motorsport > Announcements and Feedback

Old 30 Aug 2017, 09:00 (Ref:3762874)   #51
Tourer
Veteran

Australia
Sideways
Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!
Great that this is happening - always good when people are prepared to make changes based on user input.
Old 10 Oct 2017, 12:08 (Ref:3773410)   #52
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
Oh well, you can't please all the people all of the time......... (although I think your end conclusion is perhaps a tad OTT?)
Nope, having the change settle in now I find myself not at all clicking outside of the NA thread and have adjusted my bookmark as such. Glad to see the fantasy threads moved, never understood it but could just ignore them. Interesting to see other posts but not going to search through 3 sub-groups to find them so anything outside of the main page or NA is lost to me. Plus side, I accidentally read MUCH less angry, I'm so much smarter commentary on the WEC. I get enough of that with IMSA but the WEC threads are just too much.
Old 21 Jun 2019, 20:31 (Ref:3913388)   #53
Lord Mr Ford.
Rookie

Wales
North Wales.
Lord Mr Ford. should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Only just joined and seeing the posts and information on here Mind blown.
Looking forward too being part of the forum.
Old 16 Jul 2019, 12:46 (Ref:3918000)   #54
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Welcome indeed and thanks for the comments