Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > 10 Tenths Motorsport > Announcements and Feedback

Old 28 Oct 2014, 23:38 (Ref:3469563)   #26
Mixer
Veteran

Mixer should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridMixer should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridMixer should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridMixer should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by MagnetON View Post
Ok, turns out there IS a per-usergroup setting to control adverts. Let me know if they are still appearing.
Yep I still have ads in every thread. Thanks for your efforts though!

This seems a bit sly from Tapatalk, mind you I also PAID for the Pro version which was never supposed to have ads anyway!
Old 29 Oct 2014, 10:35 (Ref:3469659)   #27
Tim Falce
Race Official
Veteran

England
Very edge of S E London almost in Kent
Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!
I started getting ads last week but have now disappeared
Old 30 Oct 2014, 23:52 (Ref:3470104)   #28
Mixer
Veteran

Mixer should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridMixer should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridMixer should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridMixer should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Today they are back...
Old 1 Dec 2014, 08:25 (Ref:3480644)   #29
Mixer
Veteran

So ads are back....
Old 1 Dec 2014, 10:57 (Ref:3480687)   #30
MagnetON
Admin
Veteran

MagnetON
Dublin
MagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mixer View Post
Today they are back...
Quote:
So ads are back....
Oh well, maybe they'll vanish at the next plugin update.
Old 1 Dec 2014, 13:11 (Ref:3480723)   #31
Mixer
Veteran

I think I will root my phone and block tapatalk's ads, this company is being very sneaky. I have paid them and I have paid this forum so that ads are not needed for my contribution at the very least, but they don't seem to want to take that into account.
Old 1 Dec 2014, 13:48 (Ref:3480733)   #32
MagnetON
Admin
Veteran

MagnetON
Dublin
MagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
I have paid this forum so that ads are not needed for my contribution at the very least
Just to make things clear. If you access Tenths through a web browser and log in you will only see adverts if you enable them. Tapatalk access is provided as a convenience to users that prefer it as a mobile interface. We do everything possible to ensure that Tenths subscribers, who are logged in, do not see adverts but sometimes the occasional advert may slip through.
Old 2 Dec 2014, 08:27 (Ref:3480990)   #33
MagnetON
Admin
Veteran

MagnetON
Dublin
I've subsequently taken steps to remove all advertising (and therefore the corresponding revenue stream) from TapATalk.
Old 21 Jul 2016, 07:44 (Ref:3659880)   #34
deggis
Veteran

Finland
deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!
I can't see my subscriptions (I do for two other vBulletin forums) as the "subscribed" tab is empty (except for subscripted subforums) and all threads are always marked as read, and that has no connection to read/unread status here on the full website version (this also works for the two other forums). Is this normal? Incomplete Tapatalk support?

Android version.

Last edited by deggis; 21 Jul 2016 at 07:51.
Old 21 Jul 2016, 07:48 (Ref:3659881)   #35
MagnetON
Admin
Veteran

MagnetON
Dublin
I'll take a look.
Old 18 Mar 2022, 21:54 (Ref:4103195)   #36
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I'll drag this one forward...

Anyone else have to load their pics from their phones on tapa like 5 or 6 times until it takes? It could be my dinosaur Galaxy S7 but this has been happening for a hot minute.

Sorry if this has been discussed here or elsewhere already
Old 19 Mar 2022, 07:48 (Ref:4103225)   #37
midgetman
Veteran

midgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Seems ok for me, both on WiFi and 4G.

"Mostly". It is a bit flakey.

Sent from my AC2003 using Tapatalk
Old 21 Apr 2022, 16:50 (Ref:4107522)   #38
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by fieldodreams79 View Post
I'll drag this one forward...

Anyone else have to load their pics from their phones on tapa like 5 or 6 times until it takes? It could be my dinosaur Galaxy S7 but this has been happening for a hot minute.

Sorry if this has been discussed here or elsewhere already
it has always been that way for me.
Old 21 Apr 2022, 17:30 (Ref:4107526)   #39
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeb View Post
it has always been that way for me.
But why? Wonder if it's an android thing or something. I've got a new pixel 5 that I've yet to activate. I'll get that going tomorrow and see if that solves it.
Old 22 Apr 2022, 14:10 (Ref:4107607)   #40
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
It's occasional here, both GalaxyS20 and Pixel 6 Pro, but someone complains about photo sizing so maybe that's it. And wow, now phone for you, fancy man
Old 22 Apr 2022, 14:14 (Ref:4107608)   #41
MagnetON
Admin
Veteran

MagnetON
Dublin
I've a busy weekend planned, I'll look to see if there's any updates to the T-A-T plugin on Monday.