Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > 10 Tenths Motorsport > Announcements and Feedback

Old 30 May 2016, 22:09 (Ref:3645912)   #1
RacecarScience
Rookie

United Kingdom
United Kingdom
RacecarScience should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Videos on how racecars work - What do you think?

Hi everyone!

I am totally new in this forum. However, I have been professionally involved in Motorsport as an engineer for some years now, and also as a lecturer. I have started to create content on how racecars work, and just posted my first video to youtube

As I think this community is passionate for motorsport, I would love to count on your opinion. For some it might seem fairly basic stuff, and for some might not, but the idea is to start from very basic principles and build up the complexity and level of detail of the analysis step by step.

I hope you find it interesting and please do not hesitate to let me know your views and/or questions!

Cheers!
Old 31 May 2016, 09:08 (Ref:3646002)   #2
MagnetON
Admin
Veteran

MagnetON
Dublin
MagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Welcome to TenTenths.
Old 31 May 2016, 09:17 (Ref:3646004)   #3
RacecarScience
Rookie

United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Quote:
Originally Posted by MagnetON View Post
Welcome to TenTenths.
Thank you very much!
Old 31 May 2016, 09:23 (Ref:3646005)   #4
MagnetON
Admin
Veteran

MagnetON
Dublin
MagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Just be aware that until you've posted a certain number of posts, anything you post with a link will have to be manually approved as part of our anti-spam process.
Old 5 Jun 2016, 17:19 (Ref:3647458)   #5
RacecarScience
Rookie

United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Thank you for the information, MagnetON,

I will post subsequent videos I upload in this thread if that is ok. That way, we will have them all organised in the forum. Is there a way of embedding a youtube video so that the player shows on the thread?

All the Best,
RCS
Old 19 Jun 2016, 12:42 (Ref:3653063)   #6
RacecarScience
Rookie

United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Hello There!

I have just uploaded the second video of this series to youtube!

I hope you guys enjoy it and look forward to hearing your comments and views on it!

All the best!