Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > 10 Tenths Motorsport > Announcements and Feedback

Old 29 Jul 2016, 18:54 (Ref:3661901)   #1
justracing
Veteran

United Kingdom
West Sussex
justracing should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridjustracing should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Private message log

My computer doesn't seem to log sent messages, I can receive messages and retrieve them ok but if I reply to a received message it doesn't appear anywhere as having been sent or the content. Any ideas anybody?
Old 29 Jul 2016, 23:58 (Ref:3661956)   #2
ScotsBrutesFan
Race Official
Veteran

Scotland
West Lothian
ScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Open you private message area, there are two places in which you can switch to viewing your sent items.
In the folder control box there is a counter showing how many messages are in your in box, beside that number is A " dropdown" button. The two option are inbox the default and the other is sent items.

The second place is just above the top message in your inbox, it again has dropdown button.

Hope this helps
Old 30 Jul 2016, 19:15 (Ref:3662210)   #3
justracing
Veteran

United Kingdom
West Sussex
justracing should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridjustracing should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScotsBrutesFan View Post
Open you private message area, there are two places in which you can switch to viewing your sent items.
In the folder control box there is a counter showing how many messages are in your in box, beside that number is A " dropdown" button. The two option are inbox the default and the other is sent items.

The second place is just above the top message in your inbox, it again has dropdown button.

Hope this helps
Thanks for that, unfortunately I've already tried both those options without success!
Old 30 Jul 2016, 20:54 (Ref:3662285)   #4
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I believe that by default it does not put a copy in your "Sent Items" folder.

There are two ways to fix this. First is an option for your account control panel (My CP-> Settings and Options -> Edit Options). In that option list is a checkbox to have it place a copy of messages in your Sent Items folder. Either that is off by default (odd behavior) or it was turned off for me somehow. I would always catch me out until I found the option.

The second allows you to have that turned off, but to enable it on a per message basis. When sending a message use the "advanced" interface and near the bottom is a section called "Additional Options". In that section is an option to check that will save a copy of that message into your "Sent Items" folder.

If the option was turned off previously, you will have no copies of those messages.

Hope this fixes your problem!

Richard
Old 31 Jul 2016, 16:20 (Ref:3662637)   #5
justracing
Veteran

United Kingdom
West Sussex
Thanks for that Richard, sure enough the box was unchecked and now appears to be working.
Old 31 Jul 2016, 18:47 (Ref:3662671)   #6
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by justracing View Post
Thanks for that Richard, sure enough the box was unchecked and now appears to be working.
I am glad I added some value.

Richard
Old 27 Aug 2016, 09:08 (Ref:3667807)   #7
MagnetON
Admin
Veteran

MagnetON
Dublin
MagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard Casto View Post
There are two ways to fix this. First is an option for your account control panel (My CP-> Settings and Options -> Edit Options). In that option list is a checkbox to have it place a copy of messages in your Sent Items folder. Either that is off by default (odd behavior) or it was turned off for me somehow. I would always catch me out until I found the option.
I have to agree that these days it's an odd behaviour to not save them. I'll take a look at changing this default for new users.