Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > 10 Tenths Motorsport > Announcements and Feedback

Old 17 Mar 2019, 21:00 (Ref:3891420)   #1
275 GTB-4
Veteran

Australia
South of Sydney NSW, Australie
275 GTB-4 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid275 GTB-4 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
"Guest" Posts

I noticed recently that despite logging in I was labelled "Guest" in threads...as were several others. Bug?
Old 18 Mar 2019, 02:38 (Ref:3891486)   #2
S griffin
Veteran

S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!
I haven’t this problem. Best ask the mods
Old 18 Mar 2019, 12:03 (Ref:3891560)   #3
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by 275 GTB-4 View Post
I noticed recently that despite logging in I was labelled "Guest" in threads...as were several others. Bug?
I noticed that a few times on Tapatalk, I couldn't see a few things under Parc Ferme that are only visible as signed in, even though I was at the time. Out and back in and it fixed itself for me
Old 18 Mar 2019, 19:56 (Ref:3891651)   #4
S griffin
Veteran

S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!
Well the app must be broken, it’s not without it’s flaws. Hope everything is sorted now
Old 18 Mar 2019, 22:47 (Ref:3891707)   #5
275 GTB-4
Veteran

Australia
275 GTB-4 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid275 GTB-4 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by S griffin View Post
Well the app must be broken, it’s not without it’s flaws. Hope everything is sorted now
Logged on thru my Laptop today...posts are still listed as Guest on the index page but may be OK when you open the post itself...
Old 18 Mar 2019, 23:39 (Ref:3891719)   #6
ScotsBrutesFan
Race Official
Veteran

Scotland
West Lothian
ScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Can please indicate which posts are showing as guest for you, so that this can be investigated.

SBF
Mod Team
Old 19 Mar 2019, 00:08 (Ref:3891726)   #7
S griffin
Veteran

Hope it gets fixed in time for you
Old 19 Mar 2019, 01:18 (Ref:3891743)   #8
S griffin
Veteran

Any luck?
Old 19 Mar 2019, 01:57 (Ref:3891766)   #9
275 GTB-4
Veteran

Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScotsBrutesFan View Post
Can please indicate which posts are showing as guest for you, so that this can be investigated.

SBF
Mod Team
WAS, for example:

[Official] Australian Grand Prix: Grand Prix Weekend Thread - Round 1 of 21

NOW reading OK...

I am assuming the Forum doubted my bona fides as I haven't posted for some time...

Cheers, Mick
Old 19 Mar 2019, 10:37 (Ref:3891809)   #10
MagnetON
Admin
Veteran

MagnetON
Dublin
MagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
If you can take screenshots that would be most appreciated.
Old 20 Mar 2019, 01:29 (Ref:3891988)   #11
275 GTB-4
Veteran

Australia
I continue to see some instability in the forum...smilies that won't play the game...and the dreaded "Guest" defaults..

Note that in the screen shots (navigated too by Advanced Search) that clicking on a post (of any number) assigns the #1
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.JPG
Views:	951
Size:	122.3 KB
ID:	52749   Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture2.JPG
Views:	952
Size:	167.9 KB
ID:	52750  
Old 20 Mar 2019, 12:02 (Ref:3892093)   #12
MagnetON
Admin
Veteran

MagnetON
Dublin
MagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Ah, that looks like it's the "hybrid" thread view rather than the normal view. I'll take a look at it but to be honest it's something I don't think I've ever looked at!
Old 20 Mar 2019, 17:03 (Ref:3892190)   #13
S griffin
Veteran

What’s the difference between the hybrid and the real one? I see no difference, but hope it gets sorted either way
Old 20 Mar 2019, 17:07 (Ref:3892198)   #14
MagnetON
Admin
Veteran

MagnetON
Dublin
Hybrid and threaded have extra navigation at the top that shows which posts were replied to. Assuming the user clicks "reply" on the post. Given that we don't force people to click on the message they are replying to I think it's kinda redundant.
Old 20 Mar 2019, 17:28 (Ref:3892213)   #15
S griffin
Veteran

That’s a new thing, now I know a bit more about the internet. Certainly this site is well done. It’s a great place to go and is something different
Old 20 Mar 2019, 22:15 (Ref:3892305)   #16
S griffin
Veteran

Anymore luck on it? I really hope there are no more problems now
Old 21 Mar 2019, 21:34 (Ref:3892542)   #17
275 GTB-4
Veteran

Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by MagnetON View Post
Hybrid and threaded have extra navigation at the top that shows which posts were replied to. Assuming the user clicks "reply" on the post. Given that we don't force people to click on the message they are replying to I think it's kinda redundant.
Eye sea!,,,So what is recommended? Linear, Hybrid or Threaded? and how can my phat phingers correct this? :-)

Last edited by 275 GTB-4; 21 Mar 2019 at 21:40.
Old 21 Mar 2019, 23:18 (Ref:3892594)   #18
S griffin
Veteran

Glad they have helped. Surely it won’t be too much of choice which one yo go for
Old 27 Mar 2019, 16:25 (Ref:3893763)   #19
MagnetON
Admin
Veteran

MagnetON
Dublin
Quote:
Originally Posted by 275 GTB-4 View Post
Eye sea!,,,So what is recommended? Linear, Hybrid or Threaded? and how can my phat phingers correct this? :-)
I'd recommend Linear, and at the top of the post list there's a "Display Mode" menu, click the triangle and select Linear.

If you're still having problems then PM me and I should be able to change your account to automatically use Linear.
Old 27 Mar 2019, 22:43 (Ref:3893810)   #20
275 GTB-4
Veteran

Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by MagnetON View Post
I'd recommend Linear, and at the top of the post list there's a "Display Mode" menu, click the triangle and select Linear.

If you're still having problems then PM me and I should be able to change your account to automatically use Linear.
Cheers :-)

[MY CP changed to Linear]