Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > NASCAR & Stock Car Racing

Old 23 Jan 2019, 19:54 (Ref:3878031)   #1
SONiC Fuel
Rookie

United Kingdom
Warwickshire, UK
SONiC Fuel should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
NASCAR spec privateer cars in the UK/Europe? else USA

Hi,

First post here - having spent the past goodness knows how many years recording vehicle audio for the F1, DiRT and GRID video games, I'm now looking for NASCAR spec Cup cars to give the same treatment to.

I'm afraid I don't know enough about NASCAR in general yet, still researching it all, but time is short. Whilst I'm aware of the Whelen Euro series I'm wondering, as with the other forms of Motorsport I've been involved with in the past, whether there are any privately owned former NASCAR spec cars in the UK or Europe which may be available for an audio recording session. If not the UK/Europe then of course the USA is an option.

They would need to have full on unrestricted exhaust systems.

I'll also be needing a couple of Dirt spec cars as well moving forwards.

I hope there's someone out there who can point me in the right direction please?

Many thanks,

Mark.