Old 25 Jul 2013, 16:26 (Ref:3281537)   #1
Matt Gusher
Rookie

England
Leeds
Matt Gusher should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
360 @ Donington

Is there a timetable out for this yet?

I can't find anything on the obvious websites.
Old 25 Jul 2013, 16:36 (Ref:3281542)   #2
Greem
Veteran

United Kingdom
Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Do you mean this one?
Old 25 Jul 2013, 17:53 (Ref:3281559)   #3
Matt Gusher
Rookie

England
Leeds
Matt Gusher should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Aye that's the one!

Thanks very much.
Old 25 Jul 2013, 21:11 (Ref:3281625)   #4
Woolley
Race Official
Veteran

England
Wolverhampton, England
Woolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Donington? I thought it was Snetterton. Did I miss something?
Old 25 Jul 2013, 21:14 (Ref:3281626)   #5
garcon
Weasel Wrangler
Veteran

Antarctica
Wilmslow, Cheshire
garcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
It was at Snetterton last year. Do keep up!
Old 25 Jul 2013, 21:15 (Ref:3281627)   #6
kipper
Veteran

England
Leics
kipper should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridkipper should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woolley View Post
Donington? I thought it was Snetterton. Did I miss something?
The first three runnings of the event were at Snetterton; but it moves to Donington for this year.
Old 25 Jul 2013, 21:21 (Ref:3281632)   #7
Woolley
Race Official
Veteran

England
Wolverhampton, England
Woolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I did miss something. Well, if all the 10ths peeps are going to there I might break the habit of the last few years and come to play at Donington, then.
Old 26 Jul 2013, 06:58 (Ref:3281741)   #8
The Fat Clerk
Veteran

Northern Ireland
Bishopscourt
The Fat Clerk should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridThe Fat Clerk should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Pete Hardings the Chief Marshal, he'd be glad to hear from you, I'm 'Clerking' and look forward to seeing you
Old 26 Jul 2013, 12:13 (Ref:3281837)   #9
Woolley
Race Official
Veteran

England
Wolverhampton, England
OK, I've got to get a pass out for an extra!
Old 26 Jul 2013, 20:56 (Ref:3281977)   #10
Woolley
Race Official
Veteran

England
Wolverhampton, England
Pass out agreed, Peter, you have PM.
Old 27 Jul 2013, 08:50 (Ref:3282191)   #11
MartinSmith
Subscriber
Veteran

England
Essex
MartinSmith has a real shot at the podium!MartinSmith has a real shot at the podium!MartinSmith has a real shot at the podium!MartinSmith has a real shot at the podium!MartinSmith has a real shot at the podium!
Tickets arrived this morning so will be out for Monday and Tuesday .

20 entries for the six hour including the Radio Le Mans one..we will be broadcasting at the event so you will be able to listen to Radio Le Mans. Our own EP and Magnet On will be in attendance with 10th badges and we have the "I can do it for six hours...can you?" badges for all who attend

TIMETABLE HERE
Ta
Claire
Old 27 Jul 2013, 15:07 (Ref:3282314)   #12
numbersix
Pie On 'ere
Veteran

England
Smaug. Desolation of.
numbersix will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famenumbersix will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famenumbersix will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famenumbersix will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famenumbersix will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famenumbersix will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famenumbersix will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famenumbersix will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
PM sent to Claire
Old 27 Jul 2013, 15:59 (Ref:3282349)   #13
MartinSmith
Subscriber
Veteran

England
Essex
MartinSmith has a real shot at the podium!MartinSmith has a real shot at the podium!MartinSmith has a real shot at the podium!MartinSmith has a real shot at the podium!MartinSmith has a real shot at the podium!
Just received and thank you very much

Peter, (if you are watching) Have forwarded a PM to you

ta
C

PS, just doing finals, entry list, tickets and all the rest of it as we speak....
Old 30 Jul 2013, 08:09 (Ref:3283671)   #14
MartinSmith
Subscriber
Veteran

England
Essex
Please all

We still need YOU! please.

Please PM me if you can attend this meeting, we still need a few more of you (the more the merrier)
Old 30 Jul 2013, 10:52 (Ref:3283732)   #15
Peter Harding
Veteran

England
Colchester
Peter Harding should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Tickets/letter in post today after a personal delivery from Claire last night. You should get them tomorrow.

Claire - you could have handed them personally as, although I was out, 2 of my sons were at home. Then again you were probably better off not meeting them.
Old 30 Jul 2013, 11:20 (Ref:3283739)   #16
Woolley
Race Official
Veteran

England
Wolverhampton, England
I'm coming! If I can remember the way to Donington... It's been a while.
Old 30 Jul 2013, 11:32 (Ref:3283746)   #17
MartinSmith
Subscriber
Veteran

England
Essex
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Harding View Post
Tickets/letter in post today after a personal delivery from Claire last night. You should get them tomorrow.

Claire - you could have handed them personally as, although I was out, 2 of my sons were at home. Then again you were probably better off not meeting them.
Peter

It was actually my niece Grace who dropped em off
Old 30 Jul 2013, 11:55 (Ref:3283751)   #18
numbersix
Pie On 'ere
Veteran

England
Smaug. Desolation of.
numbersix will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famenumbersix will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famenumbersix will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famenumbersix will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famenumbersix will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famenumbersix will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famenumbersix will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famenumbersix will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Advice please. The last time I did Donny (don't ask) I entered via Coppice Tunnel and bimbled around to the Craner Curves suite infield.

I take it that's not the way now?

Phil
Old 30 Jul 2013, 12:06 (Ref:3283755)   #19
Greem
Veteran

United Kingdom
Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Most frequently access to sign-on (in the bottom two bits of the Craner Suites) is as follows:

1. Enter the circuit via the paddock entrance
2. When through the paddock gate, turn right into the assembly area and onto the circuit at the bottom of the Melbourne Loop (be prepared to go up the right hand side if the left hand side is being used for TV/helicopters/rally stages etc)
3. Make your way - carefully! - round the circuit to turn 1, Redgate
4. Turn off the circuit to the infield through the gap at Redgate (where the ambulance often sits during races)
5. Go down the hill, turn left to the Craner Suites and park there.
Old 30 Jul 2013, 12:35 (Ref:3283768)   #20
numbersix
Pie On 'ere
Veteran

England
Smaug. Desolation of.
Thanks mate!
Old 31 Jul 2013, 08:55 (Ref:3284115)   #21
dank
Racer

United Kingdom
Oxford
dank should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Anyone seen an entry list yet?
Old 31 Jul 2013, 08:58 (Ref:3284119)   #22
MartinSmith
Subscriber
Veteran

England
Essex
Quote:
Originally Posted by dank View Post
Anyone seen an entry list yet?

No cause I am still taking entries, but it will be on the website tomorrow
Old 31 Jul 2013, 12:42 (Ref:3284216)   #23
DDM
Rookie

Scotland
Aylesbury
DDM should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Doug

Hi all.
This Saturday will be my first visit to Donington. Thinking of camping. Where do I go?
Old 31 Jul 2013, 19:06 (Ref:3284356)   #24
deadsquirrel
Veteran

United Kingdom
Deepest Warwickshire
deadsquirrel should be qualifying in the top 10 on the griddeadsquirrel should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by DDM View Post
Hi all.
This Saturday will be my first visit to Donington. Thinking of camping. Where do I go?
Donington?

When you get to the paddock gate, there is a grassed area just inside the gate on the left - this is marshals campsite. Facilities are limited (pot luck if the showers are working) to toilet/wash block. Castle Donington is about a 5 minute drive and has all the usual takeaways/7-11s etc.
Old 1 Aug 2013, 17:46 (Ref:3284742)   #25
DDM
Rookie

Scotland
Aylesbury
DDM should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadsquirrel View Post
Donington?

When you get to the paddock gate, there is a grassed area just inside the gate on the left - this is marshals campsite. Facilities are limited (pot luck if the showers are working) to toilet/wash block. Castle Donington is about a 5 minute drive and has all the usual takeaways/7-11s etc.
Thanks mate.