Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: FlagMarshal.com MarshalsGuide.com Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Racing Talk > Marshals Forum

Old 19 Sep 2004, 11:20 (Ref:1100840)   #1
Kitten Kat
Rookie

Kitten Kat should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Prescott

As the season for Prescott comes to an end next weekend, I want to say thank you to everyone for a great nationals weekend at the beginning of September. And I'd like to say a special thanks to Jo for organising and Stu for cooking the marshals BBQ. I think a good weekend was had by all.

Sadly, I won't be at the Midlands Round next weekend, but I wish you all a great weekend and I'll see you all soon.
Old 19 Sep 2004, 15:43 (Ref:1101114)   #2
greenbean
Racer

New Zealand
brierley hill west mids
greenbean should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
hello kitten kat and welcome to the forum .sorry to here that you wont be at prescott next week look forward to seeing you out marshaling next year
Old 19 Sep 2004, 17:24 (Ref:1101200)   #3
Woolley
Race Official
Veteran

England
Wolverhampton, England
Woolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
How could you miss it? bound to be a 10-10ths get-together again, with a beer and skittles event thrown in. should be a great end ot the hill-climb season, and final outing for the caravan this year.
Old 21 Sep 2004, 08:59 (Ref:1102696)   #4
Kitten Kat
Rookie

Kitten Kat should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Trust me I am sad about missing the last Prescott of the season, but unfortunately have family commitments!!! I'm sure you with all have a great weekend without me. Have fun and I'll see you all soon