Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Racing Talk > Motorsport Art & Photography

Closed Thread

Old 25 Oct 2008, 23:01 (Ref:2320826)   #1
Snapper Baz
Race Official
Veteran

England
Las Vegas, NV. USA
Snapper Baz should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridSnapper Baz should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
RULES - Posting Pictures - PLEASE READ

Ok,
some recent picture postings have seemingly gone overboard with the amount sent and also the sizes etc. Maybe the rules havn't been too clear but with phrases such as..."It is not intended as an image gallery", "If you do wish to post several photo's, please link from your own webspace...", "This forum is not intended as a place for you to promote your products and services". Magnet On also explaines how to upload pictures at a reasonable size. I would have thought that would have been enough for most to undertand without going too far?

This Photography/Art forum was launched so anybody currently in or interested in Motorsport Photography could talk about, ask about, learn and show pictures (restricted) on the subject and thankfully it has been a great success with the great majority using the forum for the uses intended so a big thank you to all of those and long may it continue to be so.

It is always good to see pictures from a meeting/event but please limit this to 4 or 5 max please at any one time and of any one event, that includes things like..."these are my best pictures of all time...what do you all think?" And also no blatant pushing of personal websites please, for example: "I was at Bathurst 1000km at the weekend-visit my website to see my pics"...or "Hi everybody, Pictures of last weekends Britcar night race wlll be on my website tonight..."a signature with a simple link at the bottom of each posting will be excepeted but please be sensible-thats all we ask.

If all you want to do is show dozens of pictures you have taken each weekend then there are other places to do that on the internet. We just want to keep the standard as high as possible and as polite as possible whilst being able to smile afterwards. Thanks for keeping the forum as the No1 place to be seen and heard and long may it continue to be so, Thanks again everyone for you understanding
Closed Thread