Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

View Poll Results: Who is your driver of the French Grand Prix at Paul Ricard?
Lewis Hamilton 10 31.25%
Valtteri Bottas 1 3.13%
Sebastian Vettel 1 3.13%
Kimi Räikkönen 7 21.88%
Daniel Ricciardo 0 0%
Max Verstappen 1 3.13%
Kevin Magnussen 2 6.25%
Romain Grosjean 0 0%
Nico Hulkenberg 0 0%
Carlos Sainz 1 3.13%
Charles Leclerc 9 28.13%
Marcus Ericsson 0 0%
Pierre Gasly 0 0%
Brendon Hartley 0 0%
Sergio Pérez 0 0%
Esteban Ocon 0 0%
Fernando Alonso 0 0%
Stoffel Vandoorne 0 0%
Lance Stroll 0 0%
Sergey Sirotkin 0 0%
Voters: 32. You may not vote on this poll

Old 24 Jun 2018, 15:50 (Ref:3832876)   #1
Born Racer
Race Official
Veteran

Born Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Driver of the Grand Prix: French Grand Prix 2018

Who is your driver of the French Grand Prix at Paul Ricard?
Old 24 Jun 2018, 19:39 (Ref:3832937)   #2
RichardRenes
Veteran

Netherlands
Rotterdam
RichardRenes should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Lewis did everything right this weekend.
Old 24 Jun 2018, 19:55 (Ref:3832940)   #3
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Kimi. Uncharacteristically, qualified badly but on race day he avoided the Turn 1 chaos and drove a solid race to finish on the podium.
Old 24 Jun 2018, 19:59 (Ref:3832942)   #4
steve nielsen
Veteran

Netherlands
Rotterdam- Holland
steve nielsen should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Lewis and Max both made no mistakes
Old 25 Jun 2018, 04:56 (Ref:3832965)   #5
Neil22
Veteran

United States
Nor Cal
Neil22 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Kimi, with kudos to Vettal and Lewis.
Old 25 Jun 2018, 07:00 (Ref:3832975)   #6
steve nielsen
Veteran

Netherlands
Rotterdam- Holland
steve nielsen should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neil22 View Post
Kimi, with kudos to Vettal and Lewis.
I don't think Bottas, Grosjean and Alonso would agree with you on those kudos for Vettel
Old 25 Jun 2018, 09:00 (Ref:3832987)   #7
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Absolutely no kudos to Vettel at all - he punted Bottas off and then effectively gained over his victim thanks to a toothless penalty.

Difficult to reward for overtaking on a circuit which has one corner that anyone can use to pass using DRS.

I'm going for Leclerc again. The kid has talent.
Old 25 Jun 2018, 09:15 (Ref:3832995)   #8
S griffin
Veteran

S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!
Kimi, for staying out of trouble and getting ahead of Ricciardo at the end
Old 25 Jun 2018, 10:14 (Ref:3833001)   #9
F1Guy
Veteran

Antarctica
Driving dangerously
F1Guy User has been fined for unsportsmanlike behaviour!
Vettel.

Because he took Bottas out by blaming a "too good of a start" (pathetic excuse), got protected by the stewards because he's championship contender (pathetic reasoning), and still won F1's driver of the day award (pathetic one eyed fans). Fantastic result and well deserved! Not!!

Seriously though, I voted for Leclerc. Great weekend all round. Geez I hope Leclerc doesn't end up driving for Ferrari. He is not a Ferrari type driver. Too honest and too likable. Please someone find a way to put Verstappen in the Ferrari seat. He suits the Ferrari mentality perfectly.

Old 25 Jun 2018, 10:24 (Ref:3833002)   #10
Razzzor
Veteran

New Zealand
New Zealand
Razzzor should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridRazzzor should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridRazzzor should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Lewis wasn't really doing much out front, this car was the best and he was only 7secs ahead of Max at the end. If you're dawdling around not really pushing that hard, it's hard to give that DOTR.

Seb did a great job coming through the field, in comparison to Bottas. But the turn one collision is a flaw.

Verstappen did very well to be honest, far ahead of Kimi and his team mate. I don't know how much time Daniel was losing after the damage though. Same with Kimi, he might have passed Daniel but how much was Daniel struggling?

I'd probably give DOTR to Sainz followed by Magnussen.
Old 25 Jun 2018, 14:10 (Ref:3833025)   #11
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
To be honest no one was head and shoulders ahead of anyone else, but gave it to max, good race clean and tidy for a change and kept his head for a fine 2nd.
Old 26 Jun 2018, 03:03 (Ref:3833133)   #12
F1Pete
Veteran

Canada
Sudbury, Ontario, Canada
F1Pete should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridF1Pete should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by bjohnsonsmith View Post
Kimi. Qualified badly but on race day he avoided the Turn 1 chaos and drove a solid race to finish on the podium.
You said what I was thinking. Great minds...
Old 26 Jun 2018, 13:52 (Ref:3833186)   #13
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by F1Pete View Post
You said what I was thinking. Great minds...
Old 26 Jun 2018, 14:49 (Ref:3833196)   #14
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
jumping on the Leclerc wagon...quickly becoming my standout driver for the early season so far.

and agreed...a very honest and likable driver.
Old 26 Jun 2018, 21:30 (Ref:3833246)   #15
gert
Veteran

Belgium
Antwerp
gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!
I'm a bit suprised Carlos Sainz has got no votes at all.
He gets mine.

He avoided the first-corner troubles, stuck to the track (unlike so many others), didn't get involved in battles he shouldn't be inolved in, and made the best of the opportunities given.
If not for some kind of failure a few laps from the end, he would have netted 6th, which is better than could have been expected with all of the top 6 still running.

-

Kudos to Charles and Kimi.
Old 26 Jun 2018, 21:32 (Ref:3833247)   #16
TrapezeArtist
Veteran

United Kingdom
England
TrapezeArtist should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTrapezeArtist should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTrapezeArtist should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTrapezeArtist should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Lulu. Dominated the weekend, and cruised to an easy win. Only 7 seconds in front? That's enough; don't stress the car, don't stress the tyres, don't stress the engine.
Old 27 Jun 2018, 05:31 (Ref:3833274)   #17
Mekola
Veteran

Kiribati
Atlantis
Mekola should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMekola should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMekola should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Lewisss Armstronggg...