Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One > Predictions Contest & Fun

Old 1 Jul 2013, 22:40 (Ref:3272667)   #1
ScotsBrutesFan
Race Official
Veteran

Scotland
West Lothian
ScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
R8 Gbr - 2013 F1 Fantasy Results

House keeping to begin with a usual

Van Der Garde brought a 5 place grid penalty into the race weekend as penalty for causing a collision in the Canada Race. This results in a 10 point penalty for him and 5 points for Caterham.

Di Resta was excluded from Qualifying for his combined car/Driver weight being under the Minimum. As such Di Resta failed to set a qualifying time but was allowed to race. Di Resta receives a 50 point penalty.

Van Der Garde received a further 5 place Grid penalty as a result of changing a part defined as gearbox within it's 5 race limit. A further 10 points penalty for him and a further 5 points for Caterham

Grosjean and Van Der Garde were classed as finishers and so receive points.

Vettel Failed to finish as a result of a Technical DNF as such Red Bull are penalised 5 points

On To The Scores...

I need to acknowledge a mistake on my part in accepting a substitution request by TS Racing. The change of Ricciardo to Bottas whilst within the financial rules meant that it was a duplicate of an existing team, namely Pete Windsor's Toaster Factory.
As the fault is mine for not double and triple checking, I have decided to award TS Racing the points for Bottas, - that is the same as Pete Windsor's Toaster Factory for this one race only. TS Racing reverts back to it's original line up and the Free Substitution is reinstated should TS wish to make a future change.
I have Exchanged PMs with TwoSheds who accepts this.

We have another new winner, Late Start Racing takes the plaudits for the Gbr race, with a total of 65 points, Just Four ahead of La Cucaracha (61pts) with WobbleSport in Third with 60 points.

On the overall, SuperChiliF1 extends the lead, though more as a result of poor scores from those immediately following. SuperChiliF1 now has 464 points, with Rolling Chicane Racing hanging onto second with 392, Wolf GP climbs from 6th to 3rd with 379 points.

Fantasy Driviers Championship

Vettel's failure to finish means that Raikkonen retakes the lead with 151 points just 1 point ahead of Vettel following his Negative Score.Alonso remains third (124 pts) closing the gap to just 27 points from the lead.
Chilton is now the only driver not to have a negative score against his name.

A reminder that if you wish to change a driver, the team must remain unique and within the financial limits. The first change is Free with subsequent changes costing 20 points. Please post changes in the main thread prior to the start of FP1 to be included at that event and also send me a PM, just so that I definitely see it.

I will make sure I double and triple check any future changes

Full results Tables are below.
Attached Thumbnails
8 Gbr Result.jpg   8 Gbr.jpg   Sores after 8 Gbr.jpg  

Drivers after 8 Gbr.jpg  
Old 2 Jul 2013, 00:40 (Ref:3272706)   #2
Notso Swift
Veteran

United Nations
37deg 46'52.36" S 144deg 59' 01.83"E
Notso Swift should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I actually count myself lucky to get a Zero!

Second image you give TS the wrong score with 48, but the Third "total" sheet is right with 58
Old 2 Jul 2013, 01:49 (Ref:3272716)   #3
ScotsBrutesFan
Race Official
Veteran

Scotland
West Lothian
ScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I took the screen shot whilst deliberating the fairest solution to the problem. I was going to void the substitution and only award the Rocciardo points, but as I already accepted substitution that wouldn't have been right.
I'll post the correct table when on the. PC with the excel files.
Old 2 Jul 2013, 20:58 (Ref:3273100)   #4
ScotsBrutesFan
Race Official
Veteran

Scotland
West Lothian
As I thought, the master sheet had the correct data, I must have taken the screen grab whilst deciding what was fair.

Here is the corrected table
Attached Thumbnails
8 Gbr.jpg  
Old 3 Jul 2013, 19:00 (Ref:3273504)   #5
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScotsBrutesFan View Post
On the overall, SuperChiliF1 extends the lead, though more as a result of poor scores from those immediately following. SuperChiliF1 now has 464 points, with Rolling Chicane Racing hanging onto second with 392, Wolf GP climbs from 6th to 3rd with 379
you mean its not the result of my superior team management skills?

seriously though, there has been a string of relatively low scoring rounds helping to keep me at the top of the table...lets hope it continues!