Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 19 Sep 2020, 08:47 (Ref:4003749)   #1751
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Thanks very much for that info.
Old 19 Sep 2020, 10:24 (Ref:4003772)   #1752
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Thanks indeed. I'm now set up in the lounge. Got RLM on the tablet streaming though speakers. Eurospaort uninterrupted on the TV and the RLM timing screen also on the tablet.
Old 19 Sep 2020, 11:01 (Ref:4003780)   #1753
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Right this is getting REALLY complex with streams and timing and what not.

So. Will be updated as I find more streams.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...F30/edit#gid=0
Old 19 Sep 2020, 11:24 (Ref:4003783)   #1754
kobefly
Veteran

Argentina
Germany
kobefly has a real shot at the podium!kobefly has a real shot at the podium!kobefly has a real shot at the podium!kobefly has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akrapovic View Post

Here is my humble try. Currently trying a four cam setting for the pre-race plus Radio Le Mans in the background. Will change layout for the race.

https://www.twitch.tv/ArteagaRacing
Old 19 Sep 2020, 11:25 (Ref:4003785)   #1755
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by kobefly View Post
Here is my humble try. Currently trying a four cam setting for the pre-race plus Radio Le Mans in the background. Will change layout for the race.

https://www.twitch.tv/ArteagaRacing
I'll add. If anyone finds anything, post it and I'll add.
Old 19 Sep 2020, 11:25 (Ref:4003786)   #1756
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:

Ironically, I've just managed to get my free members access to the app stream.....
Old 19 Sep 2020, 11:28 (Ref:4003789)   #1757
Gingers4Justice
Veteran

United Kingdom
Highbury, London
Gingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Anywhere we can watch footage of the build-up now?
Old 19 Sep 2020, 11:29 (Ref:4003790)   #1758
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Just about to start on Eurosport.
Old 19 Sep 2020, 11:32 (Ref:4003791)   #1759
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
They have people in the pit lane at the moment
Old 19 Sep 2020, 11:50 (Ref:4003794)   #1760
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Yep, my son has been sending me videos as he walks up the straight past all the cars.... Great stuff.
Old 19 Sep 2020, 11:54 (Ref:4003796)   #1761
Gingers4Justice
Veteran

United Kingdom
Highbury, London
Gingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
Yep, my son has been sending me videos as he walks up the straight past all the cars.... Great stuff.
We're not jealous of him. Nope. Not at all.
Old 19 Sep 2020, 11:58 (Ref:4003798)   #1762
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:

Old 19 Sep 2020, 11:58 (Ref:4003799)   #1763
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gingers4Justice View Post
We're not jealous of him. Nope. Not at all.
I bloody well am......

Two years ago when he came with us (as he did in 2017 as well) I asked him if he was coming next year. He told me that he wouldn't come back until he was working there. So blooming well done to him. Living the dream, as they say....
Old 19 Sep 2020, 12:05 (Ref:4003805)   #1764
deggis
Veteran

Finland
deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!
All week Eurosport (bonus) feeds have had WEC comms but not it suddenly it has the new feature I've been mentioning.

"qis" is ambient sounds/no comms, unfortunately "English" is Eurosport UK and not WEC comms

Old 19 Sep 2020, 12:12 (Ref:4003807)   #1765
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
I don't have a 'qis' option....

Under 'Audio' I just have 'English' and nothing else.
Old 19 Sep 2020, 12:14 (Ref:4003809)   #1766
C6R Racing Fan
Racer

United States
Ohio, USA
C6R Racing Fan should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridC6R Racing Fan should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
None of MotorTrends feeds are working on the website as of yet....
Directv MT channel is ok.
Old 19 Sep 2020, 12:17 (Ref:4003811)   #1767
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
MT App working for the live coverage on my Roku, but the on boards haven't started yet.
Old 19 Sep 2020, 12:20 (Ref:4003814)   #1768
crooky
Racer

crooky should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridcrooky should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
How come Jenny Gow got the nod over Louise Beckett?

I always got the impression reading Motorsport Magazine that F1 was her only real speciality. Louise was probably the best summariser this morning in the warmup so maybe it'll work out for the best.
Old 19 Sep 2020, 12:20 (Ref:4003815)   #1769
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
https://vimeo.com/event/271999/embed/ab8f154de0

This APPEARS to be the Live feed with ambient sounds.
Old 19 Sep 2020, 12:21 (Ref:4003816)   #1770
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by C6R Racing Fan View Post
None of MotorTrends feeds are working on the website as of yet....
Directv MT channel is ok.
Quote:
Originally Posted by fieldodreams79 View Post
MT App working for the live coverage on my Roku, but the on boards haven't started yet.
I have the motor trend stream going on my computer hooked to my TV via HDMI. But thanks for the heads up that it's actually on the motor trend channel as well. I hadn't looked into that yet.

This was about the easiest setup I've had in history because of my son's Nintendo switch. it uses the exact same plugs that my laptop does so I could HDMI for the audio and video and then the USB-C to charge my laptop.

of course now I need to get my Chromebook out for timing and scoring and chatting here.
Old 19 Sep 2020, 12:21 (Ref:4003818)   #1771
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Quote:
https://vimeo.com/event/271999/embed/ab8f154de0

This APPEARS to be the Live feed with ambient sounds.
They just cut this feed, of course.
Old 19 Sep 2020, 12:36 (Ref:4003838)   #1772
deggis
Veteran

Finland
deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
I don't have a 'qis' option....

Under 'Audio' I just have 'English' and nothing else.
Weird, well I do also have Norwegian so maybe these are region-dependent.
Old 19 Sep 2020, 12:58 (Ref:4003866)   #1773
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I see (hear) that RLM still haven't sorted out sound levels between commentary and the segment/sponsor clips they play!
Old 19 Sep 2020, 13:02 (Ref:4003870)   #1774
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I've figured out how to time up Radio Le Mans on an MP3 player w/ the Motortrend app. The coffee is hot and strong. The weather is cool. Things are almost right with the world. Oof, I woke the wife up before she wanted. Nothing's perfect....
Old 19 Sep 2020, 13:03 (Ref:4003871)   #1775
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam43 View Post
I see (hear) that RLM still haven't sorted out sound levels between commentary and the segment/sponsor clips they play!

that's correct. things almost feel normal, atm.