Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Classic Cars Monthly Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Historic Racing & Motorsport History > Historic Racing Today

Old 6 Mar 2021, 18:29 (Ref:4039264)   #4376
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!
What I see is a crisp image of a camper van. Do you use photoshop?
Old 7 Mar 2021, 16:44 (Ref:4039453)   #4377
S griffin
Veteran

S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!
No reason why a camper van can't be that clean
Old 7 Mar 2021, 17:10 (Ref:4039459)   #4378
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by midgetman View Post
I've seen him look that fuzzy many, many times. Normally over a bottle or several of wine and not in his racing overalls, but this is a true representation.
Do you remember the Indian proverb, Max? Today an album, tomorrow… a calendar!
Old 8 Mar 2021, 13:15 (Ref:4039640)   #4379
S griffin
Veteran

S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!
That’s one I haven’t heard before. That said there are plenty of photos on here that would look good on a calendar. Although I think it would probably only be personalised ones
Old 8 Mar 2021, 15:41 (Ref:4039674)   #4380
delta
Subscriber
Veteran

United Kingdom
Reading UK
delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bauble View Post
As I have never, ever in my photographic career taken a single out of focus picture, it stands to reason that this is a true depiction of our friend MG David.
My new team mate. He will keep me on my toes. Top bloke and Top driver.
Old 8 Mar 2021, 16:12 (Ref:4039682)   #4381
terence
Veteran

Germany
Nordschleife
terence should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridterence should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malcolm Smith View Post
From same event.
Not a good year for my MGB!
Old 11 Mar 2021, 16:57 (Ref:4039890)   #4382
bauble
Veteran

England
Potton, far from the madding crowd.
bauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
In view of the current problems, i propose that we suspend posting pictures until things are back to normal.

Bauble.
Old 16 Mar 2021, 08:32 (Ref:4040711)   #4383
bauble
Veteran

England
bauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
OK! We are good to go;
Attached Thumbnails
_MG_0644.JPG   áá_MG_0554.JPG   IMG_4936.JPG  

IMG_4979.JPG   IMG_8841.JPG   Pomeroy%202010%20212.JPG  

Old 16 Mar 2021, 08:43 (Ref:4040715)   #4384
bauble
Veteran

England
Morning Gents;
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_4982.JPG   Bentley Drivers 021.JPG   IMG_2771.JPG  

IMG_3711.JPG   IMG_3325.JPG   IMG_3563.JPG  

Old 16 Mar 2021, 08:56 (Ref:4040717)   #4385
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
Good to see marshals from time to time. No marshals, no race. Simple like that.
Old 16 Mar 2021, 10:29 (Ref:4040743)   #4386
Mike Harte
Veteran

United Kingdom
W. Yorkshire
Mike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Bob, what are they in the afternoon?
Old 16 Mar 2021, 11:45 (Ref:4040786)   #4387
bauble
Veteran

England
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Harte View Post
Bob, what are they in the afternoon?
Rude?
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_1701.JPG   IMG_5090.JPG   IMG_5438.JPG  

IMG_8765.JPG   IMG_9754.JPG   IMG_9084.JPG  

Old 16 Mar 2021, 11:50 (Ref:4040787)   #4388
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
Last pic: are they looking for a flying car?
Old 16 Mar 2021, 13:56 (Ref:4040814)   #4389
bauble
Veteran

England
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerard C View Post
Last pic: are they looking for a flying car?
That was some accident, Gerard.
Old 16 Mar 2021, 16:37 (Ref:4040853)   #4390
morninggents
Veteran

England
Up north, near York.
morninggents should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by bauble View Post
Morning Gents;

No, none of them was me, though I had to look twice at the last pic, particularly the nose.
Old 16 Mar 2021, 17:34 (Ref:4040867)   #4391
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
Indian proverb: when cars are flying that high, marshals are nose-up…
Old 16 Mar 2021, 19:09 (Ref:4040883)   #4392
bauble
Veteran

England
To avoid any accusations of Gender Bias' (Bella);
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_2900.JPG   IMG_5822.JPG   IMG_6791.JPG  

IMG_6854.JPG   IMG_6932.JPG   IMG_8036.JPG  

Old 18 Mar 2021, 06:52 (Ref:4041128)   #4393
bauble
Veteran

England
Heil Rudernst;
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_0462.JPG   IMG_1358.JPG   IMG_1932.JPG  

IMG_4750.JPG   IMG_6739.JPG   IMG_9837.JPG  

Old 18 Mar 2021, 07:41 (Ref:4041131)   #4394
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
Cant believe Toto Veuillet and Edmond Mouche let the 914 go with its Véronique fitted…
Old 18 Mar 2021, 14:21 (Ref:4041222)   #4395
bauble
Veteran

England
Taking it to the Max;
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_9697.JPG   IMG_9687.JPG   IMG_9699.JPG  

IMG_9683.JPG   IMG_9763.JPG  
Attached Images

Old 18 Mar 2021, 14:25 (Ref:4041225)   #4396
S griffin
Veteran

Now that is proper racing
Old 18 Mar 2021, 17:22 (Ref:4041286)   #4397
midgetman
Veteran

midgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by S griffin View Post
Now that is proper racing
That can be arranged for you

Is that Turks? I'm not very good with putting names to faces.

Sent from my AC2003 using Tapatalk
Old 18 Mar 2021, 18:47 (Ref:4041320)   #4398
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
Quote:
Is that Turks? I'm not very good with putting names to faces.
Forget about faces, look at their arms…

I see your Tagadatsointsoin is working again. Welcome back!
Old 18 Mar 2021, 18:58 (Ref:4041328)   #4399
midgetman
Veteran

midgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerard C View Post
Forget about faces, look at their arms…

I see your Tagadatsointsoin is working again. Welcome back!
Ha! I normally recognise people by their feet, it's what you can see most of working at a rental kart track. They all wear the same hire overalls and helmets, but their shoes are always different.

Yes I'm back. Sorry.

Sent from my AC2003 using Tapatalk
Old 18 Mar 2021, 19:19 (Ref:4041332)   #4400
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
Quote:
Ha! I normally recognise people by their feet
Undertaker?