Alfa Romeo Racing Ferrari 1 3.45%
Williams Mercedes 0 0%
Haas Ferrari 0 0%
Voters: 29. You may not vote on this poll

Old 21 Nov 2021, 13:38 (Ref:4084767)   #1
Born Racer
Race Official
Veteran

Born Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Team of the Grand Prix: Qatar Grand Prix 2021

Who's your pick?
Old 21 Nov 2021, 15:32 (Ref:4084795)   #2
Greem
Veteran

United Kingdom
Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Alpine for me. Hanging on to 3rd in a race where the strategies were all up in the air deserves a nod.
Old 21 Nov 2021, 15:37 (Ref:4084798)   #3
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Old 21 Nov 2021, 15:37 (Ref:4084799)   #4
ascarracinguk
Veteran

ascarracinguk has a real shot at the championship!ascarracinguk has a real shot at the championship!ascarracinguk has a real shot at the championship!ascarracinguk has a real shot at the championship!ascarracinguk has a real shot at the championship!
Alpine
Old 21 Nov 2021, 15:52 (Ref:4084805)   #5
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
RBR, damage limitation when needed.
Old 21 Nov 2021, 16:14 (Ref:4084816)   #6
Lancsbreaker
Veteran

England
Padiham, Lancashire
Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!
Merc obviously had the quickest car and driver combo, tho Bottas underperformed, but gave it to Alpine for outperforming expectations as a team!
Old 21 Nov 2021, 19:35 (Ref:4084845)   #7
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Alpine gets my vote, good race for them
Old 21 Nov 2021, 21:22 (Ref:4084864)   #8
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
GTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Has to be Sauber Alfa Romeo..
With their new innovation to achieving speed... break all of their floors, and create Fred Flintstone cars...

Wiiiiilllllllmmmmmmmaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
“Everybody Lies” - Dr Gregory House
Old 21 Nov 2021, 22:55 (Ref:4084878)   #9
TrapezeArtist
Veteran

United Kingdom
England
TrapezeArtist should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTrapezeArtist should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTrapezeArtist should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTrapezeArtist should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Alpine. A performance with both cars that exceeded anything they've done before.

RBR was sort-of good, but both drivers let them down in qually, and the drivers are a part of the "team".
Old 22 Nov 2021, 10:11 (Ref:4084921)   #10
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Alpine by a substantial margin. Outperformed their nearest rivals and got two great results. RBR? Nah, Max was a shoe-in for 2nd anyway and Checo did what he needed to. I can't see how it could be Merc? Lewis won, but that was hardly a surprise. Valteri had a pretty miserable day, even before the puncture.
Old 22 Nov 2021, 10:28 (Ref:4084929)   #11
AndreasDavour
Veteran

Sweden
AndreasDavour should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridAndreasDavour should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Yeah, like almost everyone I give this one to Alpine. They got a great set of points, both drivers drove really well and they stuck to their plan and took it home. Well done!

I also think Ferrari did well. They had both drivers together in the end, made the strategy work decently and got both of them in the points.

Aston Martin also had a decent race with both cars ending up fairly high. Seb as always of late manages quite a few overtakes and Lance kept it together. Nice to see.